Default Missed 20 hr Service?

I bought a 2016 Helix that was a dealer demo boat with 50 hours on it. Come to find out that they have no record of the 20 hour service work being done. I now have 110 hours on it. They are going to change the V drive and tranny oil this fall for free.

I haven’t had any engine problems but I’m obviously concerned. Any advice, concerns, or things I should be thinking? I’m a new owner and trying to figure things out.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by dusty2221; 10-04-2017 at 08:03 PM.
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by dusty2221 View Post
    The picture link is broken but I’m afraid to see it what it was.

Just have them do the whole 20hr for free , engine oil v drive tranny shaft alignment ext. , You should be good though , wouldn't worry to much as long as the check everything
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds

Quote Originally Posted by stevemarich View Post
    Just have them do the whole 20hr for free , engine oil v drive tranny shaft alignment ext. , You should be good though , wouldn't worry to much as long as the check everything
    I appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by Willyourun View Post
    I appreciate it!

Yep , hope your 110 hours we're good , manged to get 100 awesome hours before dropping it off to winterize, had 2 hrs when I bought mine.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds

Quote Originally Posted by stevemarich View Post
    Yep , hope your 110 hours we're good , manged to get 100 awesome hours before dropping it off to winterize, had 2 hrs when I bought mine.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    It was great. First summer with it. Learned a lot and the family loved it too. Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Willyourun View Post
    I bought a 2016 Helix that was a dealer demo boat with 50 hours on it. Come to find out that they have no record of the 20 hour service work being done. I now have 110 hours on it. They are going to change the V drive and tranny oil this fall for free.

I haven’t had any engine problems but I’m obviously concerned. Any advice, concerns, or things I should be thinking? I’m a new owner and trying to figure things out.

Thanks!

Don't sweat it. It's just a fluid change and looking for anything that needs to be tightened up. The engine comes with break in oil from the factory and the V-Drive would had a moly additive in the oil. The first 20-50 hours they want to change the oil to remove metal suspended in the fluids. Your oil filter would have caught anything. Just make sure they use a top quality oil and not the crap that Indmar recommends.

2008 Moomba Mobius LSV