Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    Really? I thought the "buy a new boat" one was better!
    The best one would be Drew is buying us all a new boat .
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Default Moomba Flow The new Wake Enhancement Device

Quote Originally Posted by jester View Post
    The best one would be Drew is buying us all a new boat .
    What about Drew buys himself a new boat and sells you a really nice, used Mojo?

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    What about Drew buys himself a new boat and sells you a really nice, used Mojo?
    How about we meet half way. Drew buys himself a new boat and then Drew buys me a new boat. Do you thing SC will go for a two for one deal?
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Saw the Flow in person this weekend. The system looks great and very simple and clean, perfect for us Moomba owners. I will be putting one on my '07 LSV if it becomes available. I am sure pictures will be posted this Tuesday or Wednesday. By the way, AWS is going to have an awesome booth once again this year at the Portland Boat Show.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertJ View Post
    Saw the Flow in person this weekend. The system looks great and very simple and clean, perfect for us Moomba owners. I will be putting one on my '07 LSV if it becomes available. I am sure pictures will be posted this Tuesday or Wednesday. By the way, AWS is going to have an awesome booth once again this year at the Portland Boat Show.
    I'll go check it out on Thursday then!
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Default Moomba Flow The new Wake Enhancement Device

I got to see the FLOW tonight at the Atlanta boat show and was really impressed with the simplicity of the device. Another gentleman, who is awful particular about his boats, said the FLOW was the highlight of the show.

I just got back from the Portland Boat Show. They had the flow there. Our dealer that does Moomba also does Malibu, Axis, Nautique, and Supra. So pretty much all the boats had surf devices.

The flow was coolest for me from the ease of retrofitting perspective.

Here's some pics:

Retracted

First position:

Second Position:

There was a 3rd position where it stuck down a smidge more, but I didn't find that notch until later and don't have a pic.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

I also took a quick video. I know it's shaky and stuff, but it was pretty much impossible to hold the camera, pull the pin and slide the blade all at the same time. Again, I hadn't realized that there was a 3rd position on the flow blade, so it only shows closed and the first two.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYVoRho-4OM
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Trayson, thanks for the photos
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Looks like SC did a great job developing the Moomba Flow system, by far and away looks like the most simple and straightforward system on the market, and probably by far the easiest to retrofit to other boats and DIY. Excellent job to Moomba for sticking with the the whole Moomba culture on this one and actually making it an affordable option for everybody.

I'll definitely be calling my dealer and getting my name on the list for one of these!
    Boats previously owned - 2000 Supra Launch, 2003 Outback, 2006 Mobius LSV