Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: 2021 max

Yeesh, they really did make it confusing. Also, am I the only guy who uses the trays? Beach towels and spray cleaners in the starboard, ropes/buoys in the center, all kids toys (used to be life jackets until I got the marina storage) in the port. No way I would give up that space..... Im already jealous of my buddies G23 pulling out entire surf and wakeboard from the back, insanity IMO. I

feel like a can make any of these new boats waves decent with led and some extra ballast, but what I can't do is add storage.... will make picking the next boat difficult as I am sure stock vs stock the SEs wave is much better than the G25.....but that storage!
    2018 Max - Ultrablue flake/Gray - 4400 lbs water (720s midship), 750 lbs lead somewhere

SE’s have a ton of storage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    SE’s have a ton of storage.

Awesome, cant wait to check one out at a boat show
    2018 Max - Ultrablue flake/Gray - 4400 lbs water (720s midship), 750 lbs lead somewhere

Default 2021 max

Double post.....
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

This video shows you the SE storage.

https://youtu.be/KJt3pwLdUGo

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by dakota4ce View Post
    Looks a lot like the conversations I have had with him. Which got me nowhere, essentially. I will see soon where the 1345s end up. My boat is looking good! Should be set on it’s trailer today....I wish I could share pics! I am in love.

Can’t wait to see it! Please take pics of your bags once filled so we can see the height difference. There was a pic I ran across somewhere a while back I can’t remember if it was on FB, here or somewhere else of a guy standing on the swim deck of a Max with the port rear locker open and his Wakemaker bag was I’d say maybe 8-10” from the top. Makes me think those are the true 1345’s but I can’t find that pic to save my life. I wonder if they would be willing to swap my bags out haha? Yea I don’t think I want to go down that route with the headaches it took just to get bags that fit lol.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Quote Originally Posted by haknslash View Post
    Can’t wait to see it! Please take pics of your bags once filled so we can see the height difference. There was a pic I ran across somewhere a while back I can’t remember if it was on FB, here or somewhere else of a guy standing on the swim deck of a Max with the port rear locker open and his Wakemaker bag was I’d say maybe 8-10” from the top. Makes me think those are the true 1345’s but I can’t find that pic to save my life. I wonder if they would be willing to swap my bags out haha? Yea I don’t think I want to go down that route with the headaches it took just to get bags that fit lol.
    Once I am all set up, I will explore the custom bag route over the winter if it seems like I could add a decent amount of weight. If it’s 4-6”, it’s prob not worth it. 10” could be enough to make me jump.

I wish I could share the boat pics. SHE DOPE

Once I am all set up, I will explore the custom bag route over the winter if it seems like I could add a decent amount of weight. If it’s 4-6”, it’s prob not worth it. 10” could be enough to make me jump.

interested to see what ya bought......
    come on with the boat pron...
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

I already know youre going to have just enough room to be pissed you dont have customs, but not enough to justify the cost.........LOL
    2019' Moomba Max

What's the cost on the WM kit vs custom bags?
    My last boat I just measured the space and had custom FlyHigh sacks built to fill every inch of space about 1500 lbs on one side and 1300 on the other.
    850 for both if memory serves.
    2020 Supra SA