Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Broke Pilot View Post
    I just picked up a 56” doomswell carbon skim hybrid. Anxious to try it. I was gonna go with a hammerhead, but wanted to buy local on top of everything. As much as I wanna learn to ride backward, I figure the spin part is more important first!
    I have a surf style, just need something faster and loose.
    I personally think hybrid boards are cool. I know I’m never gonna be a master of anything back there anymore and I’m not made of $$ to have $1400 of boards floating around the boat.
    I doubt you’ll regret either board. Or any of the Soulcraft, never heard anyone say anything negative.
    Thanks! Tough decision...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition

Quote Originally Posted by IronmanCowboy View Post
    Which soulcraft is comparable to the nubstep?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Maybe a Honu? But in my mind comparable would not be the right word. Similar in style, but better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dakota4ce View Post
    Maybe a Honu? But in my mind comparable would not be the right word. Similar in style, but better.

SC SOS , you want surf style look at Neo from Doomswell
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Doomswell boards are great. I have never been disappointed riding one. I have the older Drone and love it. My buddies Nubstep is a lot of fun, the Neo is very similar as well another friend picked up last year.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    Doomswell boards are great. I have never been disappointed riding one. I have the older Drone and love it. My buddies Nubstep is a lot of fun, the Neo is very similar as well another friend picked up last year.
    I have owned and sold 2 Doomswells. My surf buddy rode one hard for 5-6 weeks, then shelved it.

In my case, a Chaos RacerX was the trump card. In my buddy’s case, a Soulcraft Blunt Honu was the culprit.

The Doomswells were great! BUT....not as fast as the small shop shaper made sticks. Since we can only ride one at a time, the Doomswells were benched.

Mine were Neo and Sparkplug (which I bought as a boat board). My buddy’s was a Neo.

Not trying to be biased, just telling you how it went.

Wish I could ride them all, lol..but believe it or not, these wake boats throw out tremendous wakeboard wakes! So I don't invest a lot into surfing. I have a few boat boards, one for the wife to learn on and my Drone. Think I'll call it good for a while. For what its worth, another buddy has been riding a Walker Project board and loves it. Have heard nothing but great things from all of these custom type companies.
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Since we can only ride one at a time, the Doomswells were benched
    Go ahead and send those to me since they aren't being used, lol.
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    Go ahead and send those to me since they aren't being used, lol.
    We sold ‘em! For good deals too. It was just a shame to have them parked IMHO.

Haven't priced the Doomswell or Phase 5 recently, but bought a Soulcraft Voodoo 4'6" with upgraded fins and traction pad at the boat show for $750 out the door.

I've surfed my buddies Nubstep, I have an Inland Surfer 4-Skim and Hyperlite Broadcast...there is no comparison between any of the previous boards and my Soulcraft.
    2018 Supra SL550 with 850lbs of lead wake
    2017 Supra SA400 (Sold)
    2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition (Sold)
    2017 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2019 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2021 GMC Denali 2500
    Soulcraft Vodoo
    Soulcraft Jordi Pro
    Soulcraft Super AV
    Phase Five Matrix

Quote Originally Posted by Prospersigman View Post
    Haven't priced the Doomswell or Phase 5 recently, but bought a Soulcraft Voodoo 4'6" with upgraded fins and traction pad at the boat show for $750 out the door.

I've surfed my buddies Nubstep, I have an Inland Surfer 4-Skim and Hyperlite Broadcast...there is no comparison between any of the previous boards and my Soulcraft.
    Tax trailer and license included!