Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 Boat Shows

Dealer on YouTube had a walk through.

425,000 not sure sale price or Msrp. Said 135,000 down payment and 2,000/month for 20 years. Ouch
    2023 SL400

previous - 2000 SAN210

I saw this on the Nautique page. Someone is selling their Paragon, there might be something big at the Sacramento boat show according to random internet post. Interested to see if Nautique has a new boat coming out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2023 SL400

previous - 2000 SAN210

Was beautiful boat as was the G25 next to it and a relative value at 340k.
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags
    Heatercraft triple heater

We went Friday during the storm, only thing I bought was a pair of board shorts on sale from Tommy's because my jeans were soaked. lol. The Custom SE was really nice, the Paragon was nuts, Malibu 25 LSV was also impressive. Mastercraft wasn't even there as there are some dealer changes going on. Talking to sales guys, the premium brands are still selling very well, the budget boats are the ones taking a hit with the current market and rates. Found that really interesting. Most disappointing boat for me as the MB B52 Alpha. At what they're asking, it was very underwhelming. My wife saw a really nice pontoon with a diving board, but it was $90k.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Quote Originally Posted by mgswake View Post
    Dealer on YouTube had a walk through.

425,000 not sure sale price or Msrp. Said 135,000 down payment and 2,000/month for 20 years. Ouch
    For those of us lucky enough to live in WA, the sales tax on that sucker would be more than I bought my boat for... How's that for perspective.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

On that B52, man it looks like a tree fell on the middle of it. I can get past the outside lines. Sort of like the way peeps view the MC towers.

The BU 25 LSV and the 24 MXZ were cool boats. Right up there was the two SEs from Supra with the cool factor. The local dealer brought a good representation for both Supra and Moomba. They were selling boats.

I did not spend any time looking at what the Centurion/Tige/ATX dealer was showing. Wanted to see the 23ZX.

Competition must be getting stiffer; I heard more brand bashing vs previous years from the sales peeps on Saturday.
    But that is always going on when you get all the brands into one area.
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    On that B52, man it looks like a tree fell on the middle of it. I can get past the outside lines. Sort of like the way peeps view the MC towers.

The BU 25 LSV and the 24 MXZ were cool boats. Right up there was the two SEs from Supra with the cool factor. The local dealer brought a good representation for both Supra and Moomba. They were selling boats.

I did not spend any time looking at what the Centurion/Tige/ATX dealer was showing. Wanted to see the 23ZX.

Competition must be getting stiffer; I heard more brand bashing vs previous years from the sales peeps on Saturday.
    But that is always going on when you get all the brands into one area.
    About the brand bashing. I hear a lot of that. And I know people that are strictly brand loyal, not just in boats, but vehicles too. It doesn't matter how awesome of a design or feature something has. If it's not their favorite brand, they will say it's crap. The engineer in me recognizes good design regardless of who makes it. As a matter of fact, I have more respect for good designs/features that are lower or reasonably priced than I do a brand name. I don't care who made it.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Default 2023 Boat Shows

Quote Originally Posted by HFarr View Post
    About the brand bashing. I hear a lot of that. And I know people that are strictly brand loyal, not just in boats, but vehicles too. It doesn't matter how awesome of a design or feature something has. If it's not their favorite brand, they will say it's crap. The engineer in me recognizes good design regardless of who makes it. As a matter of fact, I have more respect for good designs/features that are lower or reasonably priced than I do a brand name. I don't care who made it.

I don't feel a lot of brand bashing on this forum to competitive brands, in fact, I find the opposite. It feel like it's more personal preferences.

I also appreciate a well engineered design, but I do care who made it. You can have the best design in the world produced with low quality and materials. Perhaps the old "you get what you pay for".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Don't get me wrong, I hold the quality of what is made important regardless of the features or design or mfg.

2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

The only guy who was really brand bashing was the saleman from Tommys. I had spoken to him about an axis last year when I had just sold my mondo. He told me when Im disappointed with my wave this year to come see him and hae will get me in a "real" surf boat. I love the looks of the axis line but the interior feels and leaves MUCH to be desired. I think the Moombas nail it in terms of interior comfort and value. And my wave was ok last year and got better and better as the season went on so I can only imagine what a bigger boat will do. The ATX and Tige boats are nice looking, as was that 26 lsv Malibu. Lots more dealers were talking about demo days and getting a chance to get out behind some of these newer offerings and seeing how they compare to my boat.
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags
    Heatercraft triple heater