Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Enzo 1450 bags

Default Enzo 1450 bags

Just got mine. There seemed to be a lot of interest on the figment so I figured I'd throw up a picture or 2... Super excited, didnt have a bunch of time but I threw them in and filled them with air to see how they fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Stimbert View Post
    Just got mine. There seemed to be a lot of interest on the figment so I figured I'd throw up a picture or 2... Super excited, didnt have a bunch of time but I threw them in and filled them with air to see how they fit.

Haven't had a chance to try mine out yet. Is that in a mojo or a craz? Do you have the heater mounted on port side or no?
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

Looks good

2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

Quote Originally Posted by mattsask View Post
    Haven't had a chance to try mine out yet. Is that in a mojo or a craz? Do you have the heater mounted on port side or no?
    My bad, it's a craz. My heater is actually mounted in the box on my workbench. I plan to make a rack to mount it up in the air in the big compartment with the amps.

My bad, it's a craz. My heater is actually mounted in the box on my workbench. I plan to make a rack to mount it up in the air in the big compartment with the amps.

Keep us posted on the heater project. I would love to see what you end up doing there. Looks like the enzo bag fits almost perfect? Judging by your pic, I'll have to relocate my heater if I want my port side enzo bag to fill all the way. Is the starboard side compartment longer or shorter than port side? My boat will be in storage for another 4 weeks, so just trying to get all my ducks in a row.
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

It is 100% end to end. It will fill the entire compartment on the starboard side.

I will for sure post more pictures as I perfect everything over the next month. I am also playing with the idea of moving the batteries into the big compartment off to the side so I can use the area they're in now for my tow/dock ropes. So many ideas, so little time

I will for sure post more pictures as I perfect everything over the next month. I am also playing with the idea of moving the batteries into the big compartment off to the side so I can use the area they're in now for my tow/dock ropes. So many ideas, so little time

Haha if those ideas turn out as well as the rest of your boat, you should be very pleased. Man I love the color scheme of your exterior. Nicest I've seen. Looks like you're going from the stock 650's straight to the enjo's? You are going to be blown away at the wave!
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

Quote Originally Posted by mattsask View Post
    Haha if those ideas turn out as well as the rest of your boat, you should be very pleased. Man I love the color scheme of your exterior. Nicest I've seen. Looks like you're going from the stock 650's straight to the enjo's? You are going to be blown away at the wave!
    I freaking hope so! I also got another pump and all the fitting to use one of my stock 750s in the boat if I feel I need it

Hahaha you won't need the stock bag. You should think about getting 300 lbs of lead or steel shot for the nose though.
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.