Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default More MODS to the OBV

This MOD is still in the works but was talked about a little while back. I am not done yet due to waiting on some parts.
    I am adding 2 ballast bags under the rear side seats. I added 2 new water pick ups and 2 new vents. The bags willhave dedicated reversible pumps.
    I will post up more pics as we go but these should get you started.

Factory switch panel and 12v acc removed

template of new cut out needed to accomidate new panel

New panel installed and 12v acc port moved up

REALLY????

back lit with the lights on

And yes I have a new switch cover for the one that is worn off.
    REALLY????

Todd, those reversable pumps, they just pump the water back out the the thru hull that they pulled it i from? what keeps the bags from filling up due to water jetting up thru the thru hull, pump, and into the bag while underway?
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

The design of the thru hullmostly. When underway the thru hull is not under major pressure because of the angle that the water hits it. Also the pumps have an impeller that is almost impossible to force water thru with the amount of pressure coming from the thru hull.

And yes the pumps use the thru hull for supply and return. the ones in the side of the boat are vent / overfill.
    REALLY????

is that due to the pumping being different than the stock ones as well as the new thru hulls being different? i know if i leave my sprinkler valves in the stuck open position and drive the bags will get water in them. not full but a good amount
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

I love that panel, how'd you make it???
    2013 Outback V

No kidding! Sweet work. Really like the ballast panel setup.

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Quote Originally Posted by ian ashton View Post
    I love that panel, how'd you make it???
    I doubt he made it.

I assume this panel can be ordered from the dealer because it is included on the Gravity Games Moomba/Supra boats.
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

That panel is not available on ANY boat. The boats deafgoose mentioned have the GIII ballast and switch panel. I had it in my boat and took it out. I still have it if anybody needs it.

I designed it and had a local fab shop make it for me to my design and specs.
    REALLY????

panel looks nice, but what is BALLASLT?
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten