Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile Lake Murray, South Carolina

Any boaters near Columbia, SC? Always looking for new people to go out with. First boat and first post! Have already taken the new LSV (actually an '07) out three times in the last few weeks. Plan on getting a lot of use out of it this summer.

I've enjoyed reading all of the threads and decided to finally sign up. Thanks to all who have submitted info and pics. It's been a big help.
    Attached Images Attached Images

nice looking LSV and welcome to the family
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Never been down there yet. Might go this summer sometime... Lemme know if you ever come up to Keowee or Jocassee and maybe we can meet up. BTW, nice boat!
    '00 Moomba Kamberra
    '06 Yamaha FZ1 & 6 dirtbikes for me & my kids
    '99 BMW 528it
    '06 Chevy Express 3500 (15 passenger)

We have great friends that live on the South side of the lake in Lexington. Hope to get up there this summer with the boat and will be sure to let you know.

Drew, you'd have to put the boat on a trailer and tow it somewhere. Are you sure you know how to do that?
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Are you kidding? I tow it at least twice a year.

Once to put it in the lake & on the lift and once to take it out and into storage for the winter.

Thanks all!

moombadaze- This boat was actually purchased from Land O' Lakes Marina. I spent a few summer days on Padgett Lake and still have family in Lutz (Lake Thomas). Awesome area.

I go out on Murray mainly, Keowee sometimes too. I haven't been out yet this year, too many ppl getting married. Will likely be getting out there in May for our first trip of the year. What part of Murray do yall hang out?

We bounce around alot depending on the weather and wind that day. Gilbert side, Lil Saluda, and Bear Creek areas.
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV Black/Grey
    Board - 08 Ronix Covin / 08 Ronix Cells
    Surf - CWB Tsunami
    Audio - 6 - JL M650-CCX 6.5" in boat
    2 - JL M770-ETX 7.7" on Tower
    2 - JL 10" W1 Subs
    JL M6600W & JL M1700W Amps

Quote Originally Posted by mebreit View Post
    Thanks all!

moombadaze- This boat was actually purchased from Land O' Lakes Marina. I spent a few summer days on Padgett Lake and still have family in Lutz (Lake Thomas). Awesome area.

its possible that ive been in your boat then
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

We spent last 4th of July on Murray and really liked the lake. Only thing is it's a two hour drive from home. We usually go to Wateree or Tillery in NC. Do you or anybody else make to either of these lakes. We just ordered a new LSV yesterday.