Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WI Moomba meet?

Anyone have a date in mind?
    Go big or go home!

I dont have any dates in mind. I hope Fremont just picks a date and still does this. I will try to show up if I can. I'm one of those guys that does have to work some weekends. Late Aug I'm avail.

But on a different side note but for WI people, WI Rapids is holding the annual state waterski show tournament this weekend. It runs all day Fri-Sun for shows and some individual competion on Thurs.
    2003 Outback, Assault EFI, (6) Polk Audio DB651s, JL Audio M6600 amp, JL Audio M1700 amp, JL Audio 10w6v2 subwoofer

wish I had a dogsitter
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Hoopskier View Post
    I dont have any dates in mind. I hope Fremont just picks a date and still does this. I will try to show up if I can. I'm one of those guys that does have to work some weekends. Late Aug I'm avail.

But on a different side note but for WI people, WI Rapids is holding the annual state waterski show tournament this weekend. It runs all day Fri-Sun for shows and some individual competion on Thurs.
    I was there yesterday....great time! I definitely recommend checking it out, I plan to show up both Sat and Sun next year.

A little off-topic, but I am planning on hitting up the Wakepark at Nordic on September 7th. Thought it might be fun to meet some Moomba owners*. Mark, Sandm, anyone else interested?
    -Ryan
    twitter.com/WakeVideos
    2000 Mobius V
    Monster Tower MT2 - 750 rears, GG 1180 center - PP Wakeboard Edition

I'd love to but that is my bachelor party so we will be getting roudy.
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

I would love to meet members of the forum, but lmk when it's on a lake. mark will attest to my lack of wakeboarding so driving to a cablepark would be very low on the list of activities to attend
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten