Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Well, if I could win I'd give it to Mike because I have PP. Love to see the thing in action.
    Maybe I'll get off my lazy butt and get mine installed before you come visit in a few days... I even got an extra remote with mine. Pretty cool, huh?
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

I would say Mike would be your winner. I will look into the devise, but can't review for a while till my hyper extended elbow heals.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick232 View Post
    I would say Mike would be your winner. I will look into the devise, but can't review for a while till my hyper extended elbow heals.
    I think there are two Mikes that submitted for this. Which screen name is everyone picking?

Mmandley. You will get a thorough review and he's deserving anyway.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I would agree that mmandley is much more deserving -- he works tirelessly with his boat and the Moomba brand.........but maybe you might want a couple of different opinions? One from a well know expert with the Moomba brand (mmandley) and one from a average Joe (me) with limited electrical skills???

Is my sales pitch working???
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...

We are going to mmandley and his 2013 Moomba Mojo with EZ Cruise. Mmandley: Please PM me with your address and this will get mailed out ASAP. Remember: This isn't a free control as a bribe, if you don't like it say it sucks! Give a good honest review.
    mikenehrkorn: I like your style and sales pitch! If you want to send me a PM we can do a discounted Digital Pro Model for you and would love your review also.

Thank you everyone for your participation!
    Any questions please visit www.tantrumtowropes.com or email at [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by tantrumwireless View Post
    Remember: This isn't a free control as a bribe, if you don't like it say it sucks! Give a good honest review.
    Too funny. I love Mike's honest opinions as he doesn't hold back.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

yeah Mike!!

He is a good dude and will give an honest review.

Glad to hear you came to the right decision. Also glad to hear you are going to take care of regular (non-superstar) Mike too.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

What??? You mean Mike isn't an Exile superstar?? I always thought he was