Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking 08 Outback - new photos from vacation!

Hey all,

well we've had the boat now for 3 months, we're at 54 hrs and counting, and we've been really careful to keep it looking brand new! figured id post some almost 'promotional' photos of er', hope Skiers Choice doesnt steal them... excuse the size :S

hope you enjoyed! comments welcome!
    Ryan
    08 Outback

Awesome pics! They certainly would look good in the brochure. Looks like a beautiful place to enjoy your new boat.

Sled491 Guest

Love that new Moomba decal, much nicer than my 07 block logo. What lake is that? I assume somewhere in Ont.

Quote Originally Posted by sled491 View Post
    Love that new Moomba decal, much nicer than my 07 block logo. What lake is that? I assume somewhere in Ont.
    If he lives in Milton he is very close to Lake Ontario.
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

Nice boat!! Lake looks nice too (good and calm) - sure you get some quality skiing / boarding in there!

Nice looking boat. The new decal really sets off that boat. I really like it.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Quote Originally Posted by deafgoose View Post
    If he lives in Milton he is very close to Lake Ontario.
    --- while the above statement is true, the picture was taken at our cottage lake. Papineau Lake about 25 mins north of Bancroft. we chose it 6 yrs ago because we are mostly able to defeat the Muskoka traffic crowds, and we enjoy the small lake small cottage population.

water is typically pretty flat, however the crazy weather this year has caused some large white caps at times... that being said, we've had lots of time behind the new boat, and we love it!
    08 Outback

Sled491 Guest

Thanks, I'm just wondering where all the NW Ontario people are at?

Very nice. Now...for some constructive criticism...please get custom decals made for your registration.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidder View Post
    Very nice. Now...for some constructive criticism...please get custom decals made for your registration.
    --- im with you 100% kidder, they were never done right from the dealer, but oh well its not high on the priority list this season, but before next, guaranteed.

Ryan
    08 Outback