Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

You can get that X fill system too that will let you pump it across one side to the other too. We all surf regular but my youngest daughter looks like she's gonna be goofy. Guess I'll learn some goofy too.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Default Flow for OBV ???

We've surfed an OBV with FLOW and there are certainly benefits to using it. First, you can run the boat more level/less list. I think this makes the boat much easier to drive, especially for Momma. Second, I think it lengthens the wave without knocking it down like increased speed and bow weight do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know my 2009 NG OBV doesn't like having both rear bags filled and riding around. The engine did strain more than I liked.

As far as momma driving, she's been dead for three years. However, my wife has no problem driving the boat.

Default Flow for OBV ???

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    We've surfed an OBV with FLOW and there are certainly benefits to using it.
    Is it not yet available to the general public? Or are they getting the Flow for the LSV and just using it on the OBV? I ask because these dealers are telling me they can't even get it yet.
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...

just wanted to state that the comment about my momma and my wife driving fine was meant as a joke.

Didn't want anyone to misinterpret what I wrote and get upset.

But the NG OBV does really labor with both 750 sacks filled at the same time.

I think you may have noticed that Drew - it was when Reed Hansen was riding behind my boat.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    We've surfed an OBV with FLOW and there are certainly benefits to using it. First, you can run the boat more level/less list. I think this makes the boat much easier to drive, especially for Momma. Second, I think it lengthens the wave without knocking it down like increased speed and bow weight do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Drew, Good to hear they have the demo out but dang you are getting me excited and not having a release date is killing me slowely inside.

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Jester I wouldn't waste your time or money on this. Just sell your boat and buy another one, you already said you wanted something a bit bigger.
    Dang it Mike you are not helping. I need to find a boat I want at a price I want from a dealer I want. The first two are the most Important but not in a rush to make a decision.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

just to play devil's advocate here, and nothing in particular meant towards anyone...

BUT.... I'm rather curious...why do you think that having the flow on a OBV will make you a better wakesurfer?

Quote Originally Posted by slipperyrockTKE300 View Post
    just to play devil's advocate here, and nothing in particular meant towards anyone...

BUT.... I'm rather curious...why do you think that having the flow on a OBV will make you a better wakesurfer?
    I thought that is how it works. A new board and the Flow will make me a pro. I just want to improve my wake without having to add more weight to the boat.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Default Flow for OBV ???

Quote Originally Posted by mikenehrkorn View Post
    Is it not yet available to the general public? Or are they getting the Flow for the LSV and just using it on the OBV? I ask because these dealers are telling me they can't even get it yet.
    We were on a 2015, so it might have been a one-off design.

Quote Originally Posted by jester View Post
    I thought that is how it works. A new board and the Flow will make me a pro.
    LOL - I totally understand this!

Every time I get new running shoes, I'm positive I'm gonna turn into an Ethiopian.