Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default Fulton Group Buy: F2 jack & adapter plates, upgraded winch

I got the green light for another Fulton F2 Jack and adapter plate group buy if there is enough interest. Pricing is $146 + S&H for the jack PLUS adapter plate, and all necessary hardware. It's a big heavy box so plan on $30 for S&H but will vary by location.

Here's a link to the adapter plate: http://www.boatmateparts.com/product...-t-71-0013.htm

New this time is an upgraded winch option, either as an add-on or standalone purchase.
    http://www.iboats.com/Fulton-1400-Wi...view_id.497883
    Pricing is only $45 + S&H!

Post up if you are interested in either purchase.
    Last edited by brain_rinse; 07-12-2012 at 04:31 PM.

http://www.overtons.com/modperl/prod...SHOPPING_70479

$145 and free shipping? Am I missing something? ... Presumably since Overtons is backordered we would get it sooner through the group buy?
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post
    $145 and free shipping? Am I missing something? ... Presumably since Overtons is backordered we would get it sooner through the group buy?
    The adapter plate is ~$60 depending on your source. I should have linked up the parts included, my bad. I'll edit the first post.

I am interested in both winch and jack.
    Last edited by Cigars n scotch; 07-12-2012 at 02:31 PM.
    2008 Supra 21V-Currently For Sale

Anyone who has this winch now, can you chime in with your review? Curious the advantages over the stock version. Thanks
    Jeff

2012 Outback V

Since I was in on jack GB last go round I'd be up for a winch (if it comes with strap included). Also interested in review of those that have it?

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

I am interested. Could someone who already has the F2 jack please tell us what is the maximum height (say, from the bottom of the trailer frame to the ground) that you can get? I'll measure my original jack this weekend. Even one extra inch of height would be enough.

Thanks in advance.
    2005 XLV, upgraded ballast, Comptech swivel wakeboard and hydrofoil racks, Monster cargo bimini

Ian -the jack has an adjustable mounting point, which means depending on how you mount it is capable of lifting the boat several inches higher than the stocker (or several inches lower if you prefer.)

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelskier View Post
    Anyone who has this winch now, can you chime in with your review? Curious the advantages over the stock version. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by viking View Post
    Since I was in on jack GB last go round I'd be up for a winch (if it comes with strap included). Also interested in review of those that have it?
    I've had this winch for awhile now and it's a much sturdier unit than stock. I had problems with my stock winch engaging properly, but the 1400 just clicks back and forth right into place every time. It does come with strap and hook.

Updated first post with pricing info.