Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

MMWest,
    You're very welcome. Feel free to contact me with any tuning issues as this is an area that can make a big difference especially with HLCDs.

David
    Earmark Marine

As usual, David has it right with regard to the build of the XM7's. For those that do not know, the jack that username is asking about is built for Exile by a company called Switchcraft. They are the king of pro-audio connectors and are generally find in the upscale pro-audio amplifiers and speaker chassis musicians utilize.

The second thing I'd share is that this is the very thing that is patented on our speaker. To obtain a USA patent, the device has to be certified by both ME and IEE engineers to function properly before a patent examiner will even consider the data.

Fact is, our competitors are worried. We have a better mouse trap so to speak. It's really rather funny to me that I "hear" so much chatter out in the field ---this rep told me that, or this factory guy told me this. Trust me, I've heard some ridiculous things lately. I just chalk it up to "tiny mind syndrome". My advice is talk to guys running the gear. Maybe I'll start a rumor that Exile bought Ford motors! errrrrr? hehe

Facts are facts: Last year, we launched the XM7, this year we launched the SX65 cabin speakers and the SXT surf tower speakers and next year we have some pretty cool new gear thats being beta tested right now. My lips are sealed---muahhah. We are excited to be a company on the way up, in these rocky economic times. I suspect part of this success is because when customers have a problem with any Exile gear, we bend over backwards to accommodate them. We fully understand the importance of customer service.

I guess if, I myself where to give Exile a critique, I'd say, our errors have been in calculating the demand for this product. We have guys all over the country that have ordered XM7's and its taken longer than I'd like to fill those orders. But we will not cut corners in our supply chain to slam out some sub standard product. It's just not going to happen. When people do receive their gear, and get it on the water, It's a great thing! Which brings us full circle to this OP's thread.

thanks for the support guys,

-Brian
    Exile Audio

So go buy yourself something other than the Exile XM7's,it's really not that hard to do.If you like what you buy then talk about it.

WHY??? Would any want to badmouth and disrespect people they don't even know?? Especially, from what I see as a GREAT group of people with a common interest! Sure, everyone has their own opinion, but its still up to "you" to make your own decision!

BTW....The EXILE XM7"s are AWESOME!!!!! I have 4 on the tower with the Harponn amp 1K...They scream, LOUD and CLEAR...almost make your ears bleed!!

Listen to Brian from Exile, he knows what he talks....you HAVE TO have the right power to match your setup and you will NOT be disappointed.

I love my Exile setup!! Will post the build when its complete if any are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Brianinpdx View Post
    As usual, David has it right with regard to the build of the XM7's. For those that do not know, the jack that username is asking about is built for Exile by a company called Switchcraft. They are the king of pro-audio connectors and are generally find in the upscale pro-audio amplifiers and speaker chassis musicians utilize.

The second thing I'd share is that this is the very thing that is patented on our speaker. To obtain a USA patent, the device has to be certified by both ME and IEE engineers to function properly before a patent examiner will even consider the data.

Fact is, our competitors are worried. We have a better mouse trap so to speak. It's really rather funny to me that I "hear" so much chatter out in the field ---this rep told me that, or this factory guy told me this. Trust me, I've heard some ridiculous things lately. I just chalk it up to "tiny mind syndrome". My advice is talk to guys running the gear. Maybe I'll start a rumor that Exile bought Ford motors! errrrrr? hehe

Facts are facts: Last year, we launched the XM7, this year we launched the SX65 cabin speakers and the SXT surf tower speakers and next year we have some pretty cool new gear thats being beta tested right now. My lips are sealed---muahhah. We are excited to be a company on the way up, in these rocky economic times. I suspect part of this success is because when customers have a problem with any Exile gear, we bend over backwards to accommodate them. We fully understand the importance of customer service.

I guess if, I myself where to give Exile a critique, I'd say, our errors have been in calculating the demand for this product. We have guys all over the country that have ordered XM7's and its taken longer than I'd like to fill those orders. But we will not cut corners in our supply chain to slam out some sub standard product. It's just not going to happen. When people do receive their gear, and get it on the water, It's a great thing! Which brings us full circle to this OP's thread.

thanks for the support guys,

-Brian
    Exile Audio
    Thanks for the Exile commercial.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I think this reads a bit weird now because someone deleted that one guy's post? errrr?

-Brian

I bought some tower speakers off of ebay (polk DB651) 2 pairs......Loud and Clear!! Best $275 money can buy!

Of course if you want to go crazy and do something custom, check out my buddys set up....

20 - Arc Audio 6x9's (6) rear facing (6) front facing and ( in the center.

Quote Originally Posted by graphic nature View Post
    Damn, did you break into an Iroc-Z Camero to get those 6x9's?