Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by gus 08 mobius lsv View Post
    tell me this is a typo mike you did mean 50 hour service right?
    Yea think i might have been under the influence typing that. 100hr service. I actually only have 74 hrs on the boat but i figured id get the 100hr done now instead of in June or July when the weather is nice lol.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Sled491 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    3rd that with AWS.

I just got done with the 100 HR service from them. Its not a cheap service over 500 bucks, but they do a laundry list of stuff.

Some of it

Replace the spark plugs, cap, rotor assemble. 100 in parts right there.
    Replace the engine oil, oil filter, trans oil, V drive oil, Fuel filter, and impeller, another 100 bucks in parts there.

Tune the engine electrically, check all electrical connections, check and adjust engine, trans and shaft alignments. Check and adjust shaft seal if applicable.

Full inspection of trailer, lights, wiring, brakes, hubs, lug nuts torqued, and if anything is wrong its fixed as warranty.

Lastly they send 2 guys to the water and drop the boat in for a water test, checking all the systems and everything on the boat.

For me AWS even replaced the drivers side tower foot pad that slipped out again no charge.

They also re-shimmed my front bunks as they weren't even touching my boat when the boat was on the trailer and this was causing my nose to slam into the roller when launching and loading the boat at any water depth. No charge.

Lastly they treated my boat as i would, they wiped it down after the water test, wiped the interior down so there was no spots, threw away there beer cans LOL.

I was told the tech spent more then 6 hours working and testing my boat and that alone is worth 500 bucks, get a car mechanic to spend that time on your car and see what it costs you in the end LOL.

Over all i was skeptical about paying for the 100hr service but in the end im really glad i did as now i have nothing to worry about this season with my boat.

Way to go AWS
    I think you've been ripped if they charged you for a cap and rotor my man You should ask them whose boat they put that on because it sure wasn't yours!

Quote Originally Posted by Sled491 View Post
    I think you've been ripped if they charged you for a cap and rotor my man You should ask them whose boat they put that on because it sure wasn't yours!
    Actually it was mine because i called BS on this. Its not the standard cap and rotor but there is one. i will get you some pics next time i uncover the boat.

Trust me i was calling BS on this till they showed me the parts.
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Sled491 Guest

What engine do you have?

I have the new 325 Assault FI engine. I know what your thinking bro, these are distributor less systems. They are but there is a little control module with a cap, it doesn't look like your traditional cap and rotor but is one none the less.
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Purchased my 08 Outback V from Matt at AWS.. Since buying it, as a dealership they have gone above and beyond. Just had my 100 hour service. The boat came back spotless. Can't imagine working with anyone else...