Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 2007 Mobius LSV for sale - Amazing condition!!!!

We are expecting a 3rd child and we want to go debt free! We need to sell this boat during this stage of life. We will be back in a few years though, wife and I want a MOJO. I have been the only owner, title in hand, gravity III ballast, port side locker has 1100# custom sac with adapters from wakemakers, boat has had the same mechanic on it from day 1. 559 hours. Lake Powell trips every summer since 07! 2 Sony amps, 2 12" subs, tower speakers, etc. I am throwing in all equipment.!!!!!!!!!! Three surfboards (obrien alias, hyperlite broadcast, hyperlite coex), two ronix wakeboards, one women's liquid force board. Boat has all hyperlite and liquid force lifejackets, 30lb box anchor, ropes, surf rope, wakeboard rope, etc, buoys, etc. Custom snap in boat cover, all new tires and new spare tire with rack. I want $34k in phoenix, az. I will entertain all offers. There are some tears on the back seat cushion (that's it) that I planned on getting re-upholstered after the new year. My email address is [email protected]. Here is a link to craigslist ad. http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/boa/4596813341.html
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2007 Mobius LSV
    325 Indmar
    2 SONY 12" XPLOD Subs
    10 Kenwood 6.5"
    2 SONY 600W amps

Wakesurfing is way better than...

Do you guys think I am priced right??
    2007 Mobius LSV
    325 Indmar
    2 SONY 12" XPLOD Subs
    10 Kenwood 6.5"
    2 SONY 600W amps

Quote Originally Posted by kayjayfech View Post
    Do you guys think I am priced right??
    In my opinion, you are just a tad high but within reason. In another month or so, I'd say your final negotiated price might be 30-32k. For now, I'd list at that and expect to come down a little.

You are throwing in a bunch of gear but I don't think that usually adds anything close to its value. You might keep the gear if you'll be getting another boat in a few+ years.
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1989 Sanger Skier DX - sold

I think gregski is right, probably a little high on the price. I bought a 07 lsv at the end of last year for less and it only had 150 hrs. It also had a ton of upgrades and it was in perfect condition inside and out. The extra equipment is nice but I don't think it adds a lot of value. Just my .02. Good luck, very nice boat.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Scott, what did you buy it for? I am very reasonable and since I own it I have a lot of wiggle room. If the equipment doesn't matter then I will of course all of it and sell it off piece by piece. Thanks so much for the input.
    2007 Mobius LSV
    325 Indmar
    2 SONY 12" XPLOD Subs
    10 Kenwood 6.5"
    2 SONY 600W amps

Thanks gregski. Do you think I should lower the price to start getting hits or leave it at that price?
    2007 Mobius LSV
    325 Indmar
    2 SONY 12" XPLOD Subs
    10 Kenwood 6.5"
    2 SONY 600W amps

Default 2007 Mobius LSV for sale - Amazing condition!!!!

Do you have it on only inboards? I'd say price a little lower and expect some additional negotiating or $29,999 firm and get it sold right away.

I just put it up on only inboards as well, so we will see....crossing fingers!
    2007 Mobius LSV
    325 Indmar
    2 SONY 12" XPLOD Subs
    10 Kenwood 6.5"
    2 SONY 600W amps

Bought my '07 with 235 hours in October last year for $29,900. Interior was excellent, just a couple of small tears on the very back of the locker vinyl, motor in awesome shape, stereo upgrades and stock ballast.

I think you're a bit high, but thats where I'd price a starting point too. Especially since you have room.
    2007 LSV

Any hits on boat?