Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New tv!

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Claudia is the same way when it comes to upgrades but some she really likes so i get to spend as much as i want. The stereo is a good example, all she said when i was building it is it better be the best on the lake. How can you go wrong with permission like that LOL. Other upgrades she really likes is the Seadec pad and the FAE that i have yet to install LOL. She also likes the window tint a lot.
    Heidi likes the stereo but doesn't want me to get the Hybrid setup, she says it is good enough. She doesn't really think I need PP or a new ballast set up however she is game for a acme 1847 and a TX flag seadeck that we want to get made. She didn't think we needed LED lighting in the interior until she saw Cory (stangkillass) boats and now she wants LEDs lol. she doesnt think we need transom lights either
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Yea shes got the same thing Claudia does. She thinks things are fine and then i upgrade it anyway and shes like ohh that cool ok i approve LOL. In the end got to keep the woman happy and not make her resent the boat. Other wise it becomes a pain lol. Claudia really loves the boat and being on the water so it helps me get away with more. Plus we did buy her a new car of her choice last year, and i did get her a new house built this year, so i got a ton of brownie points to spend.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Too bad Brian can't be paid off with those brownie points!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    Too bad Brian can't be paid off with those brownie points!
    Yea thats true but he does love tamales and each year between Thanks Giving and Christmas we have a huge party and make dozens of them. We have a Brian stash, no kidding every month or so i take him a 6 or 12 bag and drop them off LOL.

Reminds me i better drop more off the 1st of the month is comming lol.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

A whole thread about me! I'm honored

Welcome, Heidi! Need more gals on here but most can't take all the ballast and stereo talk all the time. Nice job on the TV!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

By the way, how do you guys connect your netflix to the TV? Use a laptop with an HDMI? Do you have gigabite wired or are you using wireless? Thanks!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

David actually signed my phone up for this and posted that comment. The tv is great though or at least it would be if we had set it up yet. Haha I'm waiting for my brother to move his things out of the game room and them it will go in there.

The tv has wifi built into it so we can pick up the Internet from our router in the house and then just go to the Netflix website and sign in, no laptop required...the tv takes the place of it! We will let you know how it goes!!

Haha, David bored out there on the trinity or what!!!! Smooth move setting your phone to the forums thou!!
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    Whoa! Sounds like a keeper to me rd!

But, fair warning from an old, married guy. Once you get hitched it will probably work a bit different. And that doesn't just apply to the finance situation!
    now thats funny.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold