Default Any Slalom Courses on Lake Anna, Virginia?

Looking for a course on Lake Anna or those who would be interested in putting one up. I hear there may be one on the hot (private) side. Would like to find one on the public side.

Default Any Slalom Courses on Lake Anna, Virginia?

Quote Originally Posted by 96Comp View Post
    Looking for a course on Lake Anna or those who would be interested in putting one up. I hear there may be one on the hot (private) side. Would like to find one on the public side.
    Way back when we used to live on the lake I believe there was one on the Hot Side. There is not one that I know of on the Public Side. I haven't been there since 2009 though.
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

Default Insta-Slalom on the Pumunkey

We are up on the Pamunkey branch (north of Hunter's Landing) and setup an insta-slalom there. On the weekends it is a sunrise setup... run some sets and break it down by 9am because the water is fouled by the wakeboard boats by then.

Darn. Wish you could keep it up longer, but understand conditions. Do you set it up weekdays? Off season? Cant really get out there at sunrise, but hey if that's what it takes .... Glad to see other slalomers out here. Been a while for me. I do the second wake three count!
    Goode Nano Mid Ride and Powershell 5 Boots
    HO A-1
    Ronix Parks Bonifay and Hyperlite Bindings
    Liquid Force Watson and Watson Bindings
    Liquid Force 5.0 Surf

96Comp - Am leaving work early today to cruise Lake Anna. I put in at Sturgeon Creek Marina. Have an '07 Outback and ski, but had virtually no time behind my boat in a couple of years. At this point in the relocation to Richmond from Illinois, only have time to run the boat every couple of weeks to keep it fresh and the battery charged. Maybe at some point this year we can meet up at the lake. - Stuart

2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Stuart: We've spoken before. Your boat is stored at the same place mine is. I'm in the building behind you next to the wall. White Comp, black trailer. I'll send you a PM with my number. With kids going back to school, hard to get away. Teaching wife how to drive. She's a little nervous towing skiers, but she does well. As the season winds down, should be able to find more smooth water!

Have a great run at LKA! Brian
    HO A-1
    Liquid Force 5.0 Surf

Default Pre-Labor Day Weekend

Quote Originally Posted by deerfield View Post
    96Comp - Am leaving work early today to cruise Lake Anna. I put in at Sturgeon Creek Marina. Have an '07 Outback and ski, but had virtually no time behind my boat in a couple of years. At this point in the relocation to Richmond from Illinois, only have time to run the boat every couple of weeks to keep it fresh and the battery charged. Maybe at some point this year we can meet up at the lake. - Stuart
    We will be on the lake Thurs/Fri (29th/30th). Hope to get the course setup those days. I have a stars/stripes 30th anniversary Mastercraft with an American Flag running down the sides. There are two of those boats on the lake. We are the one north of Hunter's Landing.

Hoping to get a more permanent course out there that we sink when we aren't using it. We'll see how that works out and how hard it is to retrieve.

Excellent! Any particular time next week? We have a Supra Comp STS. White with black tower. Only one on the lake! Also willing to help contribute to the cost and maintenance of the course. Count us in!!!
    HO A-1
    Liquid Force 5.0 Surf