Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Weather Depression

Depression has now set in. Another weekend down the tubes for weather. Now the boss says I have to work tomorrow so how about some salt in the wound. Going home and uncover the boat, sit on the back seat and drink a few cold Amber Bocks. I should GoPro this session. Hope somebody else has better weather for their weekend. I'll be working on a 600 degree die tomorrow. Guess I'll be warm.
    Jack Beams
    '05 Outback DD
    325HP EFI Indmar

I feel your pain, the wife and I had intended on taking the boat out for its maiden voyage tomorrow, but with it being down to 38 degrees tonight......nope. Atleast next week when we take vacation the weather will be warmer in mexico. Memphis Musicfest starts tonight which would have been fun to attend, but not when it has been raining for 14hrs straight and cold. I think I may just sit on the porch and have a beer while looking at my boat under its rain tarp.
    2011 Supra 21V
    2012 Tundra SR5 Crewmax
    Wetsounds Icon8's

If weather is crap you may as well be making gas money. I'm going to cook all day for my "cinco de mayo eve" party. High of 67 with thunderstorms all day. Maybe I'll be bored enough to post a pic of the spread.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Wow - this one of those very rare occasions where we could gloat about the weather in the PNW... But we're not like that up here. So you probably don't want to hear about our mid to upper 80's weekend, or the lack of wind. I mean the water is clear and clean and there's very few people out this early in the season and gas prices are down a little, but who wants all that?
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Alittle bummed out here too. Going through another stretch of rain and temps near freezing with snow in some areas. The boat is still sitting in winter storage. For now its winter coats and hats. 70 and some sun can put a smile on a guys face.
    2003 Outback, Assault EFI, (6) Polk Audio DB651s, JL Audio M6600 amp, JL Audio M1700 amp, JL Audio 10w6v2 subwoofer

Berg, it's going to be 84 on Wed. and probably won't go below highs of 78 for the next 6 months. Enjoy your one nice day. We don't need to be jealous.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

There goes that one fleeting moment of glory... LOL That was more directed to my other northern friends who aren't enjoying our current forecast. I know you southern boys live in a constant paradise though!
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    There goes that one fleeting moment of glory... LOL That was more directed to my other northern friends who aren't enjoying our current forecast. I know you southern boys live in a constant paradise though!
    This weekend will be the earliest my boat has seen the water since I've owned her!
    2004 Moomba LSV Blue

Quote Originally Posted by blackout_58 View Post
    I feel your pain, the wife and I had intended on taking the boat out for its maiden voyage tomorrow, but with it being down to 38 degrees tonight......nope. Atleast next week when we take vacation the weather will be warmer in mexico. Memphis Musicfest starts tonight which would have been fun to attend, but not when it has been raining for 14hrs straight and cold. I think I may just sit on the porch and have a beer while looking at my boat under its rain tarp.
    I used to live in Memphis and it ALWAYS rains during Musicfest....Memphis In MUD!
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by E4NASH View Post
    I used to live in Memphis and it ALWAYS rains during Musicfest....Memphis In MUD!
    x2... Used to live 45 mins from Memphrica!!! Memphis in May has never seen a dry day in its LIFE!!!! It's crazy
    2004 Outback Blue on White *Sold
    2008 LSV Blue on White
    EXILED with 6 SX65-M in cabin & 2 XM9s rockin the tower
    2 Kicker ZX700.5 Amps powering the entire boat with 2 10" Subs under the dash
    Krypt KMA4200 EQ under driver's side dash to control all the madness
    Z5 Cargo Rack annnnnnnd She's NEKKKKED....

I'm no expert, I just read up on the Moomba Forum...