Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Moomba Mondo Surf Edition

Sharp looking!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Awesome. We also recently purchased a 2015 moomba Mondo surf edition too. A couple things I would highly recommend. If you have additional ballast under the bow seats And larger ballast bags in the port and starboard I would suggest confirming there are no leaks. If there are, you can add silicone grease which can help. You can also replace the O-rings as well. I would also recommend unscrewing the male insert that goes in the bags itself and grease the threads with silicon grease on it as well before re-inserting. Mine had worked their way nearly loose and the silicon grease apparently assists in Keeping them from coming loose. That is where a lot of my water was coming in. The grease I found recommended most on forums is DuPont MOLYKOTE 55 O-Ring Grease. It can be found on Amazon. It not only greases but causes the rubber in the o ring to swell slightly causing a better seal. If you want to buy the exact size o ring rather than buying a box of different sizes on Amazon to try to match you can get them through flowrite out of Michigan. They make nearly all the connectors for ballast bag makers.

Quote Originally Posted by bealaddison View Post
    Here is our 2015 Moomba Mondo

Quote Originally Posted by Wdavid View Post
    Awesome. We also recently purchased a 2015 moomba Mondo surf edition too. A couple things I would highly recommend. If you have additional ballast under the bow seats And larger ballast bags in the port and starboard I would suggest confirming there are no leaks. If there are, you can add silicone grease which can help. You can also replace the O-rings as well. I would also recommend unscrewing the male insert that goes in the bags itself and grease the threads with silicon grease on it as well before re-inserting. Mine had worked their way nearly loose and the silicon grease apparently assists in Keeping them from coming loose. That is where a lot of my water was coming in. The grease I found recommended most on forums is DuPont MOLYKOTE 55 O-Ring Grease. It can be found on Amazon. It not only greases but causes the rubber in the o ring to swell slightly causing a better seal. If you want to buy the exact size o ring rather than buying a box of different sizes on Amazon to try to match you can get them through flowrite out of Michigan. They make nearly all the connectors for ballast bag makers.
    Appreciate the advice. I just upgraded the rear bags to 910s. I will check the bow bags. I’d like to upgrade that as well…but can find anything bigger.

Great looking boat! Welcome to the family.
    2020 Moomba Mojo
    2008 Mastercraft Prostar 197 40th Anniversary
    Owner Ness Lake Watersports
    Wakemakers “Exact Fit” Bags + Lead = 4,700 ballast
    Audio by Wetsounds, MTX, JL Audio, Clarion
    15 X 13.00 ACME prop

I will check the bow bags. I’d like to upgrade that as well…but can find anything bigger.
    search on here. they make a pnp bag you can add to increase the weight up front. pretty common addition to the mondo's....
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    search on here. they make a pnp bag you can add to increase the weight up front. pretty common addition to the mondo's....
    It had a 500 bow bag now…they have a bigger one?

I think mine is 500 too.

It had a 500 bow bag now…they have a bigger one?

Quote Originally Posted by Wdavid View Post
    I think mine is 500 too.
    I need something bigger.

Looks awesome!
    2004 - Mobius LSV
    910lb rear sacks, 500lb bow bag, big pumps, surf pipe, & surf gate