Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Leave it as is. You got enough on your plate and I'm not real sure SC would like the mula spent for nothing in return.

People can always learn to search the archives.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Jr View Post
    Leave it as is. You got enough on your plate and I'm not real sure SC would like the mula spent for nothing in return.

People can always learn to search the archives.
    ed show us how to search the archives. they are a disorganized mess.

my vote 1 hr a day for a week or so alternate times so everyone is happy.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    ed show us how to search the archives. they are a disorganized mess.

my vote 1 hr a day for a week or so alternate times so everyone is happy.
    As far as know you have to call them up (bottom right corner) ,then manually scroll thru each forum. Not very effective and I do not believe Ed knows any other better way........
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

If they do get them in a searchable format again would we get the pics linked back from the old threads. I can find most of the mod threads I need, but they are not very helpful for me without the pictures... I am a "paint by numbers" kinda guy... My vote is to do whatever it takes to get everything possible back. This is the best, most informative and friendliest boat forum I have ever found. Hell any forum on any topic I have ever found. It would be a shame for all that easily accessible knowledge (and images) to be lost because we can't be inconvenienced with the forum down for two days or short periods over a week.

------Sold-------
    2008 MOBIUS LSV - Acme 1847, GIII w/1100lbs Vdrive, IBS, PPSG, Wake plate, Z-5, Kenwood 700U, Kenwood Kca-RC107MR , Exile SXT65, Kicker 700.5, Kicker 350.4, Polk MM651, JL 13.5 Thin-Line Sub.

A lot of the posts are in the HOW TO Forum . The pictures are coming up when I look at some of the older posts suck as the winterization process
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

id vote a few hours each day, or whatever it takes, to have it done in a week.

Throw up a poll to go through Monday, let the majority decide, and go with it. I agree there is a lot of valuable information.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

I vote to take it down for 2 days and get this sucker running like brand new, but if it is easier for others than I have not problem with taking it down for a few hours each day. Let's get this thing fixed though and definitely not leave it as is......
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

Talked w/ the powers that be at Skiers Choice. We will be taking the forum down 9 or 10pm each night for re-indexing of the old threads so they are more easily searchable. The forums will then be brought back online first thing each following morning. Hopefully this will be wrapped up by the end of the week..

Awesome, thanks Kurt!

Thank you sir!
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden