Default Boatmate trailer brakes problem

Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you know what size bolt I need to reattach one of the brake lines to the left trailer side wheel brake. I walked by it the other day and saw that something was hanging. Got under there and it was the brake line. Here are two pics to help describe what I'm talking about better:

Left:

Right:
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

BTW this is a single axle trailer 2010/2011
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Tow Rig:

That is a special Banjo bolt that the fluid actually runs through. Since you're going to have to bleed the brakes anyway, you may want to just take the other one off and bring it in with you as a sample.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Default Re: Boatmate trailer brakes problem

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    That is a special Banjo bolt that the fluid actually runs through. Since you're going to have to bleed the brakes anyway, you may want to just take the other one off and bring it in with you as a sample.
    Yup, exactly what he said. Most auto parts stores will have it, if not a brake shop will.

PWI as usual...

Make sure you get the copper washers that go on each side of the square metal block.
    jy

A note on the copper washers, I just replaced a broken brake line on my single axle trailer. I went to three diffrent auto parts retailers and was unable to find that size washer. I then went to a brake shop and was told the washer seems to be a custom size as he had never seen one like it before. Now I'm not a car guy by any means, but I thought it strange I couldn't find the proper size anywhere I looked. I ended up ordering the parts from www.boatmateparts.com. Stupid little washers cost $4/each. If you have trouble finding the right size bolt, I would email Jerry at boatmate.
    Jr.
    '08 Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by jyj1189 View Post
    A note on the copper washers, I just replaced a broken brake line on my single axle trailer. I went to three diffrent auto parts retailers and was unable to find that size washer. I then went to a brake shop and was told the washer seems to be a custom size as he had never seen one like it before. Now I'm not a car guy by any means, but I thought it strange I couldn't find the proper size anywhere I looked. I ended up ordering the parts from www.boatmateparts.com. Stupid little washers cost $4/each. If you have trouble finding the right size bolt, I would email Jerry at boatmate.
    Thanks, I will do that. Do you happen to have his e-mail address?

Tow Rig:

[email protected] He was very helpful with sending part numbers for items that can't be found on the parts site.

Good Luck
    Jr.
    '08 Outback V