Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

I am game for just about anything. My boat or yours, lake or river. Ice cube water or almost boiling. I can't get enough.
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

Quote Originally Posted by Boonejeepin View Post
    I am game for just about anything. My boat or yours, lake or river. Ice cube water or almost boiling. I can't get enough.
    I hear ya man, not trying to steel your thunder at all bro. I have no problem driving to your side of town for boating. I actually never take my boat to the Willy. I go with Al Cab all the time in his boat. Claudia hates the river like a bad hair day. She refuses to go there with our boat lol. I dont care but im not going to mess with the mrs on this one.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    Ha! Only 2? That's 6 less than Ryan is used to.
    hahahaha That's EXACTLY what I was thinking! Lol.

As for location, I really don't care. I think I'll do my Mount hood drive Monday morning then and meet up with y'all on Monday afternoon? Just gotta figure out where? I'm going to try to get the OK from teh doc today to ge tin the water even next Monday, as I still have stiches from the screw being removed. I might be able to surf, but that'll be about it. I am just as much into a boat ride and or drive as I am getting in the water. I just like being out on boats!!! Esp. in a new lake I'm not familiar with in SOMEONE ELSE'S boat. Lol.
    '00 Moomba Kamberra
    '06 Yamaha FZ1 & 6 dirtbikes for me & my kids
    '99 BMW 528it
    '06 Chevy Express 3500 (15 passenger)

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Hey RC im still looking forward to meeting up with you. I just brought the boat home today from installing my new ballast. Its pretty sick. I plan to take it out Sunday for its first dip, run threw everything make sure its working properly.

I will tell you bring a Wetsuit man. Best temps you will see in the water is 55.
    I'm off Monday and can hit the lake at anytime. Boone is always welcome if he wants to make the trip over to Hagg. I wont take my boat to the rivers till at least July.

Boone, you got stones man, no way i would be in the Willy this time a year, snow run off, debris, i can count on both hands the amount of boating accidents from underwater debris this time a year.
    What time are you going Sunday? I'll try to fit my wetsuit in the suitcase tonight.
    '00 Moomba Kamberra
    '99 BMW 528it

I get in around 12:30 Sunday. Not sure how beat I'll be; going to try and sleep some on the plane. Looks to be a 1.5 hour flight from here to Chicago, then about 4.5 hours to OR.

The Mt. Hood drive I want to do looks to be about 4-5 hours with a little hiking. You have to remember that I'm an East Coaster, so I'll be up by 4 AM Pacific at the absolute latest Monday morning. Lol.
    '00 Moomba Kamberra
    '99 BMW 528it

Let's plan on Monday at Hagg Lake for the day. Sounds wonderful to me!!!

Russ, I'm sure portland is awesome from the water, but i don't want to mess up your boat dude!

Swinsuit, Wetsuit, and lifevest are in the suitcase
    '00 Moomba Kamberra
    '99 BMW 528it

I'll be there!

Who else will make it?

packed my bags last night. Just gotta get my steel-toe shoes in the suitcase somehow with the lifevest and wetsuit and I'm ready to leave
    '00 Moomba Kamberra
    '99 BMW 528it

Hey Boon- If I could bribe you guys into coming clear up to the Columbia near the I-5 bridge I could join you for a couple hours on Monday after 4:00. Otherwise I'm a ghost.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

The plan is to go to Hagg for the afternoon. Unfortunately I don't think well make it to the Couv.