Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Default Exile ZLD Pre-order NOW!

FYI: Just got an email from Exile, anyone that wants to pre-order one of Exile's new ZLD's jump on it! MSRP is $200 but for pre-orders it's an amazing $60 off! $140 is a super killer deal! Go HERE to check it out!

ZLD.JPG
    2007 Mobius LSV

I have one going in my boat this spring, i got a change to fiddle with the live model back in the fall of 2011, almost put it in the boat then but summer was almost over and didnt want to rewire my set up. Since then several revisions were made and this item is sweet.

Its aimed towards the WS420 but its still very different.
    Big thing is no Mic on this little baby.
    Good thing, the eq adjustments are automatic in the fact you dont set the indivual frequency as you adjust it up and down on trebel and bass it move all the bands to there proper curves.

I know for some they like all the levers and switches but i can say since i went to Exile brands and use only there cross overs for tunning, i have never touched a bass/trebel adjustment again and the music sounds so much richer and cleaner.

I will be installing one in March time frame and will give some reports after the stereo upgrade.

I know this doesnt help you now if you want the discount.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

dangnabit, this comes out now after I basically just got done redoing most of the system

where would you mount this
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Quote Originally Posted by moombadaze View Post
    dangnabit, this comes out now after I basically just got done redoing most of the system

where would you mount this
    I mentioned several time Exile is comming out with new gear bro, This is why i mentioned im gutting my stereo, but cant say whats going in it, and also why it hasnt started yet. Still waiting on Exile gear to show up.

Boat does go into Wakemakers for new Ballast system going to be filling my new 4K ballast in about 10 minutes.

As for the LZD i bought a blank panel for the toggle switches on the dash a couple years ago. Im going to move all those switches up about an inch and flush mount this right under those.

Or it can be mounted under dash, or on the side of the side panel with the throttle.

PM me and i might be able to enlighten you on some things going into Fierah this year.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I really want one of these..

problem is I also really want a new board this year and gps-based perfect pass...

decisions.. decisions... decisions....
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

You sound nothing like your avatar suggests.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    You sound nothing like your avatar suggests.
    thanks for correcting me lovey......
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

LOL, I almost called you lovey.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Gentlemen, let's keep the gloves up. I for one would love to hear how this is similar AND different from other options on the market like the ws420 and clarion eq.

Oh come on mods!!! Lol .. glad I saw that one

Well a couple differences from a novice point of view ...

The exile does not have a mic

The wetsounds is more technical where the exile is more simple minded.

The exile uses a fader style volume control between boat and tower where the wetsounds is independent zone volume control.

I keep seeing that exile has independent sub control. Not completely sure how that is different from adjusting the bass on the wetsounds.

What I am a little confused about is how I keep seeing exile peeps say there is no mic like it is a selling feature?

Fwiw, I have the krpyt version.

Sidenote: I am anxious to hear someone review the air puck and the differences between it and other Bluetooth devices. I did find it a little odd that noone had much interest when I posted over winter about using Bluetooth and when exile came out with their version more seemed intrigued ... Guess that is just my rant on a seemingly biased site

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded