Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New GoPro Video

I use the Free one. I've uploaded 4 so far and had no issues. Now later on, who knows what I might get limited down to... Only thing when I upload them is it takes darn near an hour to "process" so I can't watch the video from the site for a while.
    Stephen
    2009 Mobius LSV
    Black and Yellow

Quote Originally Posted by sicktc06 View Post
    I use the Free one. I've uploaded 4 so far and had no issues. Now later on, who knows what I might get limited down to... Only thing when I upload them is it takes darn near an hour to "process" so I can't watch the video from the site for a while.
    that's why you start it right before you go to bed
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by sicktc06 View Post
    I switched to Vimeo because YouTube was giving me fits!
    I'm also a Vimeo user. Sometimes I will use music in my videos I create and YouTube always mutes the sound on those. Vimeo isn't as strict on that. It doesn't have as big an audience as YouTube does, but it's a quality site! I don't really care if random people that use a video site see my videos as much as I just want a place to store the videos so I can link them to my Facebook page or in forums like this. Give Vimeo a try and see what you think!
    2012 Moomba Mojo 2.5
    Brittany Blue and White
    Stereo system:
    Kicker and Wetsounds
    6 Kicker cabin speakers
    2 Wetsounds Rev8 Tower speakers
    Wetsounds AS 10 subwoofer

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    that's why you start it right before you go to bed
    Stephen
    2009 Mobius LSV
    Black and Yellow

Vimeo free version has a 500mb file size limit I found. So if you're shooting stuff in HD with sound you may have to do some editing to make it short and sweet. Haven't come across this limitation on Youtube yet but I have made a few bucks off videos being posted on Youtube!

Uh, that sounded kinda dirty.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    Vimeo free version has a 500mb file size limit I found. So if you're shooting stuff in HD with sound you may have to do some editing to make it short and sweet. Haven't come across this limitation on Youtube yet but I have made a few bucks off videos being posted on Youtube!

Uh, that sounded kinda dirty.
    Stephen
    2009 Mobius LSV
    Black and Yellow