Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Nope, fill and drain only. Everytime I fill the bags I have to open the vent plug to let the air escape...PITA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

I think my Mojo is the same way for the lockers. Didn't notice until I saw the "AIR" caps on the bags last weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by E4NASH View Post
    Nope, fill and drain only. Everytime I fill the bags I have to open the vent plug to let the air escape...PITA

With the jabsco pumps they should fill and empty from the same hose, the lowest one toward the stearn, the top hose should be to the overflow/vent out the side, the third hole should be plugged.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    I think my Mojo is the same way for the lockers. Didn't notice until I saw the "AIR" caps on the bags last weekend.
    Yes mine had the air caps as well on the rear only bags, My buddys MC came with the air caps on his plug n play mc extra ballast as well. Must be OEM jacking the price ofnew bags LOL,
    Drew do yours have the stay put bungies on them like mine do?
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Yes, they do have the bungies.

I have a lsv 2011 too,on mine there is tow hoses connected to each bags, the hose on the top is the vent.....the other at the bottom is to fill and empty the bag( by the same hose)
    Mobius LSV 2011
    GIII, V2 Tower, Indmar 325,

I found that my boat has a breaker by the batteries and then one in the engine bay labeled ballast. I tripped both of them in different combinations and tried it and could never get the pumps to stop turning on and be in program mode. It's probably something simple I missed.

Does the 2010 have the reversible pumps like my 2011?

*Side note*...I need to get some vent lines plumbed in this summer. I guess that's three more holes...

Ah i only have one breaker by the battery. My '10 does have the jabscos

Quote Originally Posted by hans View Post
    I have a lsv 2011 too,on mine there is tow hoses connected to each bags, the hose on the top is the vent.....the other at the bottom is to fill and empty the bag( by the same hose)
    That's how mine is setup but the top I thought was to fill and the bottom drains. It sure doesn't vent! If I ever forget to pull the plugs they will probably explode!

SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

That's how mine is setup but the top I thought was to fill and the bottom drains. It sure doesn't vent! If I ever forget to pull the plugs they will probably explode!

The jabscos use the same line to fill and empty. You should follow the line on top and see where it goes.

when you empty your bag do you see water go out by the hole on the side of the boat? if not it is a vent....sometimes i had to open the vent plug on the bag to let the air goes out.....i don t know why it happened....but I m sure that the line on the top is for venting or over flow.....( when the bag is full and the pump still running you should go water go out of the side of the boat. When you fill or empty the bag it is by the line that goes at the bottom of the hull.....not on the side....at least for my boat. just be sure before drilling new holes.....
    Mobius LSV 2011
    GIII, V2 Tower, Indmar 325,

Quote Originally Posted by lsvboombox View Post
    You should follow the line on top and see where it goes.
    I need to do this on Sat when I get to the boat as I too was looking for a third vent line. I'm trying to get educated on the reversible ballast system ASAP. Thanks for the heads up, guys!