Thread: Z5 cargo Rack

Default Z5 cargo Rack

Its finally here. I got the phone call yesterday. I will probably pick it up on Friday or Saturday. I will post pictures when finished.

I also forgot to mention. I also ordered my LED rings for the speakers. I may say this now, but I will be lying to you guys. i should be done with all my mods now. Well maybe a 340HP Engine. YUMMMMMMM!!!!!!! JK
    Last edited by tazz3069; 04-24-2009 at 12:00 AM.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Glad to hear it. Can't wait to see pics.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tazz3069 View Post
    I may say this now, but I will be lying to you guys. i should be done with all my mods now. JK
    Is that possible to be "done"-sounds like its time for a new boat
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

I'm anxious to see the LED rings; where did you end up ordering from, and what was the final cost?

Mods are never "done" and when you think they are thats usually the time that you'll be looking at getting a new boat, lol.
    2013 Outback V

It was just a little over $500.00 I got 6 for the cab and 4 for the tower. I already have my own LED lights left over from a job I did. Finished the Abyss lights under the swim deck.

Yah!!!! a new boat would be nice. Maybe a XLV or a Supra 22SSV. i need to wait until next year. Need to save a few bucks. I will post pictures soon.
    Tazz
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!