Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

White/Green/Charcoal is a color combo that pops IMO.. Would look good in the Rally 'Torqued' scheme.

WaterSide3447s.jpg
    Last edited by mcdye; 05-14-2014 at 01:31 PM.

There is a certain friend that I am waiting for him to throw up his pictures. Even though I have them I don't want to steal his thunder. His Mondo it green, white and black.
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

I would call the green/blue the "Nojo". Put me down for orange and charcoal. It's just sick.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Here is what I came up with, forgot to change the MOOMBA to the black chrome

Quote Originally Posted by New Guy View Post
    There is a certain friend that I am waiting for him to throw up his pictures. Even though I have them I don't want to steal his thunder. His Mondo it green, white and black.
    Thanks Mark! Here is my new Mondo. Not very original in choosing the colors but still pretty cool.

mine1.jpgmine2.jpgmine3.jpg
    2014 Moomba Mondo
    Indmar 409
    900 Sumo's
    750 IBS
    Wetsounds Three-some w/SD6

No problem Reed that white tower really sets it off.

One thing the wife said after seeing our build pictures is there are a lot of green boats being built. I think I counted 4-5 in the background of our pictures that had green in them. It must be a popular color this year.
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

That is the color scheme we are leaning towards...I think the Seahawks have something to do with it being popular!!!
    Yellow 2006 Moomba LSV
    Gravity III
    Perfect Pass
    3 Kids, 1 Wife, 2 Jobs!
    www.lakehausproductions.com
    www.livingonliquid.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Glanzer77 View Post
    That is the color scheme we are leaning towards...I think the Seahawks have something to do with it being popular!!!
    Maybe.....but in this state the green is for another team.....GO PACK GO!
    2014 Moomba Mondo
    Indmar 409
    900 Sumo's
    750 IBS
    Wetsounds Three-some w/SD6

Orange and black with a white tower....
    2014 Mondo with da flow!!! Exile towers, stock everything else.... for now!

Ummmmm a lot has happened in the last 24 hours. We went to a demo day "Dare To Compare" event in MLPS and it was the greatest thing I have ever done.

BEFORE YOU BUY A NEW BOAT GO TO AN ON WATER EVENT. Narrow your boat selection before you go, and then ride in them.

THE WEATHER WAS 70 degrees and there was a 15 MPH wind and a few boats...the water had a "small chop" so if you were riding that day all you would do is surf....that being said.

We rode in the Moomba MOJO 2.5 and honestly we were buying this boat before we got to the event...I was very disappointed. The boat fully loaded had a HORRIBLE wake and the roost behind the boat was obnoxious...there was a 7 foot portion of the wake that was clean and the rest was washy and looked rough.

The FLOW system was equally disappointing, they say you don't have to dump any ballast on the website, but the rep said it works better when you dump about 75% of your offside rear bag. We did and I didn't see the wave I thought I would. The boat was nice, but not AWESOME at all. I would have kept my 06 LSV.

NOW ENTER THE AXIS A22...within 5 minutes of being in the boat my wife said we are not buying a Moomba. The wakeboard wake without ballast was SICK and with the bags jammed up with water it was BEAUTIFUL and clean for as far back as you want to ride...like 75' back it was good. I now know how Randall Harris rides with a 80 rope, or whatever he does.

The SURF GATE is the real deal...our jaws dropped when with all the sacks full and surf gate out the wave looked like you had a hippo sitting on the swim platform. YES it is that good.

MY OPINION and I am not an expert on anything...I don't care about stereo equipment, cup holders, etc. all I care about is wake and the A22 is 10 times the boat the MOJO is. We are not buying a Moomba we are ordering our A22 on Tuesday, it goes to paint on Wednesday and will be here the first week of July.

JUST BEING HONEST in what WE saw and experienced.
    Yellow 2006 Moomba LSV
    Gravity III
    Perfect Pass
    3 Kids, 1 Wife, 2 Jobs!
    www.lakehausproductions.com
    www.livingonliquid.blogspot.com