Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    EV’s have killed racing. Nothing more boring than a Tesla plaid running a 9.0 1/4 mile.

Takes ZERO talent or skill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I agree no talent is needed, but I would not call it boring if you are the driver.
    Rimac Concept Two or Nio EP9 would be 2 eV's I wouldn't turn down, but I will agree nothing beats that gas fueled noise of combustion.

Going big time off topic here, so to sum up to OP. There is some very cool tech that can solve your problem. Buy the boat, make awesome memories. Share videos of your remote controlled trailer mover to make us all jealous, and don't cut your house.

Problem solved!!!
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

Back on topic…..

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

LMAO.....Enjoy the weekend fellas
    Trying to hit the lake here in Ohio as many times as I can before the dreaded W-word shows up.

CptAmerica - We all expect pictures once you get the Kayien. I feel invested now....LOL
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    EV’s have killed racing. Nothing more boring than a Tesla plaid running a 9.0 1/4 mile.

Takes ZERO talent or skill.
    I can smoke tesla plaids all day long in our camaro......
    the 15 minutes it takes for that car to get into "cheetah stance", I'll be done, up the return road, timeslip in hand and ready to go again

it's impressive that it can rip off a 9sec timeslip but it takes forever to do it and after a few runs, you're taking a flatbed home while the rest of us drive.

fortunately plaids are banned at nhra tracks so it's all good.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

I will see if I can find the actual link to that Camero vs tesla video. It's funny. They guy in the camero is trying to get the Tesla to race him. When the Tesla driver won't do it, Camero gets pissed and just floors it. He obviously has done some serious mods, or has NOS, because he breaks the tires loose at about 15-20 mph and looses control. Crosses several lanes, spins around and jumps the curb backwards.

https://youtu.be/dFUpG33QbNs

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by HFarr; 09-17-2021 at 11:11 PM.
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Quote Originally Posted by HFarr View Post
    I will see if I can find the actual link to that Camero vs tesla video. It's funny. They guy in the camero is trying to get the Tesla to race him. When the Tesla driver won't do it, Camero gets pissed and just floors it. He obviously has done some serious mods, or has NOS, because he breaks the tires loose at about 15-20 mph and looses control. Crosses several lanes, spins around and jumps the curb backwards.

https://youtu.be/dFUpG33QbNs

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    haha. that's pretty good.
    guy at work just picked up a new model 3. not impressed at all. fit/finish is kinda weak. neighbor behind me has a deposit on a launch edition rivian that is supposed to deliver in october. I AM waiting for him to get that thing. it's very intriguing especially for a retired couple that likes to travel since their other car is a '21 c8.

Quote Originally Posted by Holdmybeer View Post
    LMAO.....Enjoy the weekend fellas
    Trying to hit the lake here in Ohio as many times as I can before the dreaded W-word shows up.

CptAmerica - We all expect pictures once you get the Kayien. I feel invested now....LOL
    Will do. I called my guys today at NWinboards, and unfortunately they are long sold out of 2022 build slips. And there isn't a single used Craz within 1000 miles. A little bummed. So I can either hunt for some other used boat that will fit inside 95", or wait for the 2023 season

The good news is that the deposit is refundable if I find the perfect used boat before it's time to place the actual order. So I will be doing that today.

if they are out of build slots, then you should be able to order from a different dealer? skiers choice territories are kinda funny that way but never hurts to ask since your dealer can't service you.
    if so, reach out to prestige boats in boise. I bought my first tige from them and my cousin has bought several tiges and now has a build slot for a new SL. Tyrell is a great guy to deal with although he would likely push you to Chad. they are a great dealer and not a bad drive.
    the skiers dealer in portland is HUGE and a great shop as well. know a couple that bought boats from them as well.

if you decide to go used, all winter to search out the perfect boat. there are a lot of solid surf boats that will fit in an 8ft door. our tige 22ve, z3 and r23 did.

That sounds weird. I ordered a Craz 3 weeks ago and have an October build. My dealer expected a Feb build.

Quote Originally Posted by Jefmad View Post
    That sounds weird. I ordered a Craz 3 weeks ago and have an October build. My dealer expected a Feb build.
    Many dealers have sold all their allotted build slots. My dealer sold all their Supra slots before the 22’s were announced.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan