Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My mods

Quote Originally Posted by stretch55 View Post
    I did test the valves. I got the boat out yesterday for the first time. I didn't time the fill but It didn't feel like a big change between the 1" irritolls and the 3/4" orbitz. Which is the reason that I would like to change the intake all the way from the through hull scupper to the bags to a 1" line instead of 3/4". If I don't see a big change after that I guess the next step would be upgrading from the rule 2000 to the rule 3800.

Replying toi the last post..... That is exactlly what I did. I paid $21,000 for my 2005 Mobius XLV. Sold my 2000 Supra Launch which I owed like $4,000 on. Put $3,000 doen on the Mobius and with the remainder of the money I made Her Mine
    The Rule 2000 is 1" intake with 3/4" out or the other way around?
    Last edited by you da man; 03-21-2010 at 10:07 PM.

It is? Well shoot I need a 1" intake and 1" out put...
    2023 Moomba Mojo
    2013 Malibu VLX 21 - SOLD
    2005 Moomba XLV - SOLD
    2001 Supra - SOLD
    1998 Master Craft - SOLD

still no pics??.....................

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

It is nice out today tomorrow. I will take some pics and post them either this evening or tomorrow evening.
    2023 Moomba Mojo
    2013 Malibu VLX 21 - SOLD
    2005 Moomba XLV - SOLD
    2001 Supra - SOLD
    1998 Master Craft - SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by you da man View Post
    The Rule 2000 is 1" intake with 3/4" out or the other way around?
    You got your butt on backwards!!! The intake is 3/4" and the out is actually 1 1/8". I use it as a handheld backup now!!!
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

If it was me and I was going to be adding a scupper, I would go ahead and add a 1" scupper and use a brass bushing to go down to 3/4". That way if you ugrade again in the future, just remove the bushing and now you are at 1". The hole for a 1" scupper has an external diameter of 1 1/4".
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

Quote Originally Posted by Ed G View Post
    imagine for a moment your butt truly being on backwards...

Do you think someone would get really freaked out from hearing the Decleration of Independence being recited from someone's arse and a preacher standing at the podium singing farts?
    That phrase was in my head all day and I was waiting for a chance to use it. My dad was teaching me how to load black powder and I kept doing things wrong and he said "Son is your butt on backwards" I am still trying to understand the exact meaning of it.
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

Quote Originally Posted by JesseC View Post
    That phrase was in my head all day and I was waiting for a chance to use it. My dad was teaching me how to load black powder and I kept doing things wrong and he said "Son is your butt on backwards" I am still trying to understand the exact meaning of it.
    I think that's a way to rephrase... your showing your ass.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by Ed G View Post
    Jesse, was thinking about you the other day...

saw some guy hauling a snapper rear engine rider to the dump. I was really tempted to follow him to see if I could snag the steering wheel for you.

Sorry, saw a college cheerleader on the street corner and my attention was diverted.

Black Powder?

You gotta come visit florida. We could spend a whole day playing with black powder.

As a kid, I used to make my own.

The local druggist never really believed all the stuff I was buying was for a science project.

Darn that college girl, that would have been a great upgrade to the snapper!!

I was loading black powder in my 44-40s for an upcoming shooting competition n GA. I have a bottle of magnesium powder and mix it with the Black Powder and then pour it in a hollowed out smoke bomb, super loud and bright!!!
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

Sled491 Guest

I never thought you had any red neck in you. Just goes to show, even the smartest guys have a little red neck fun now and again