View Poll Results: Are you interested in a Moomba/Supra Ownersa WakeSurf board sharing program?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

17 60.71%
  • No

4 14.29%
  • Maybe, but I need more details. (post questions in reply)

7 25.00%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

For what its worth ... My walker arrived broken.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

KG,

You have got to be kidding me........That sucks dude.

Kane, Can I add all my posts from the Supra site to here so I have more than 100 posts so I can play?
    Skylar18
    2007 Sunsport 22V

Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post
    For what its worth ... My walker arrived broken.
    Sorry to hear that. Did they not package it properly or was the shipper mean to it?
    2011 President's Trophy - Check
    2011 Western Confernece Champs - Check
    2011 Stanley Cup Champs - Not so Much....

2007 Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by Canuckle Head View Post
    Sorry to hear that. Did they not package it properly or was the shipper mean to it?
    Since i could see the tip of the board before i opened the box, I'm going to go with a combination.
    2016 Moomba Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post
    Since i could see the tip of the board before i opened the box, I'm going to go with a combination.
    So now what happens?
    2011 President's Trophy - Check
    2011 Western Confernece Champs - Check
    2011 Stanley Cup Champs - Not so Much....

2007 Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by Canuckle Head View Post
    So now what happens?
    LOL!! That happened in November. I'll keep you posted on what happens ..

Walker said they would fix it, said its fixed, I should be seeing it soon. Not the first time I've been told this, though, so we will see. I'm doing my best to keep my cool but it needs to get here before the first trip out.
    2016 Moomba Mojo

More good points, especially on the shipping. BobP and I learned the hard way that FedEx can be unkind to a board.

But, from that experience I would hook up with an old friend that works for a box company and have some custom made triple wall cardboard shipping boxes made up and then also make sure they went out with plenty of protection on the nose, tail and sides. I'd post up how I shipped them out and would ask participants to do the same. FedEx did come through with an insurance check on the Blue Lake for me and while it isn't as pretty as it was when Bob shipped it, it still rides like a dream.

sandm - great point that this might not be for all, especially those that have a good proshop at their disposal. I think in the Atlanta area there is only 1 shop that isn't associated with a dealer and the non-SC dealers haven't been real good to work with around here unless you're ready to buy a boat from them.

Ah, Canuckle Head . . . what can I say? I wish we could make it work better for our Northern friends, but I think the customs issues would create too much hassle & expense.

Hey, can i change my no vote to a "yes"? I want to try surfing behind my Outback, I just got nothing to share in return, except maybe water skies and tubes.
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

I'd be interested but if it came to me while I was at work it may be awhile before it can be sent on because as of right now I work 550 miles away from home for 28 days straight...
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by deerfield View Post
    Hey, can i change my no vote to a "yes"? I want to try surfing behind my Outback, I just got nothing to share in return, except maybe water skies and tubes.
    Sure thing & there's no requirement to share anything in return except pics and what you thought of the board(s).