Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Default What wakeboards you riding?

I know most everyone buys these as "Surf" boats now, but anyone still big into wakeboarding? I certainly am as most that know me know. Currently riding a few boards. A Ronix 1 Timebomb, Ronix RXT and the O'Brien SOB. All really nice boards. Just got the Timebomb, rode it today, the board is explosive. The RXT is so smooth and rode my best ever set on it. The SOB is my crossover to go board that I can ride boat or park. Let's keep wakeboarding alive!!
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

My son rides an RXT and loves it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Agreed! I wakeboard much more than I surf.

Truth be told it’s been a decade but finally got a boat again so I have a slingshot recoil that I LOVED.

Been looking at Ronix lately. If anyone has boards to sell shoot me a message. 138-140 tops.

Quote Originally Posted by eder10986 View Post
    Agreed! I wakeboard much more than I surf.

Truth be told it’s been a decade but finally got a boat again so I have a slingshot recoil that I LOVED.

Been looking at Ronix lately. If anyone has boards to sell shoot me a message. 138-140 tops.

Awesome! Welcome back!! Since you loved your recoil, you should check out the new Slingshot Native. It is suppose to be a newer version of the recoil. Can't complain about any of my boards, my previous Hyperlite Riot Bio was also great. But I would like to take a rip on the Native and Solo, maybe the Windsor as well.
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    My son rides an RXT and loves it.

Great board!!
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155

Will do! I’ve been wondering what they replaced it with!

I've been riding Slingshot for a while (Recoil, Response) but when they got rid of the Response I switched to a Liquid Force Timba which is similar to the Response. I rode a few of the Slingshot bindings over the years and now have Hyperlite Riots. I think I still like the Slingshot gear best though. The Ronix RXT setup looks good but so damn expensive. My next board will probably be a Native, or maybe a Riot.
    For cable I ride a Hyperlite Codiak.
    Wakeboarding is alive and well for me and my crew. In fact we probably only surf maybe once a year. I'd say it's about 60%-70% boat and the rest of the time is 2 point cables in the area.
    2008 Moomba LSV - sacked out (wakeboard)

We don't wakeboard as much as we used too since we very rarely go to the river any more with the kids and the water around the house is not ideal for boarding. It's kind of depressing, I would much rather wakeboard than surf but it is what it is I guess. I have a Ronix Code 21 that I picked up on clearance out my Ronix Mana broke. I'm one of those wakeboards who buys whats on sale and rides it until it breaks, which took awhile for the first one! I think I need new boots this summer though, if I remember correctly mine were starting to fall apart
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

I haven't wakeboarded in years but my FIL busted out his old Skurfer last year and it makes me want to get back on a wakeboard.
    It also makes me remember the reason I don't wakeboard anymore lol. Falling at 22+ hurts a lot.

PXL_20200910_234205946.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnTAZFgp55Y
    2020 Supra SA

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    Currently riding a few boards. A Ronix 1 Timebomb, Ronix RXT and the O'Brien SOB. All really nice boards. Just got the Timebomb, rode it today, the board is explosive. The RXT is so smooth and rode my best ever set on it.
    Is that what Brandon Judd is riding this year - 2021 One Timebomb?

Getting him back to Ktown this upcoming summer?
    2018 Supra SL400