Default our old wakesurf rope-pics for mmandley

mmandley..

here are the pics of our old wakesurf rope. I really liked it. just a short section of ski line and 2 foam rubber dog training balls. worked great, no handle to get caught in, and kind of forces you to work on dropping the rope as there isn't much to hang onto. don't use it for beginners, but once you can ride ropeless, most prefer it...
    guy at the ski shop made it last year while my wife waited for it..

enjoy..

'06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Very cool thank for posting now i see what your talking about.

I'm so close to rope less now i can drive up on the swim deck and step off now LOL.

I have been trying to get the pocket extended pack some because it seems when i find the solid part of the wave it drive me into the back of the boat to much.

Last weekend i was able to extend the wave a bit and got slack for a while but not quite enough to let go LOL.

I know i need more nose weight but just not going to happen till next season.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Very cool thank for posting now i see what your talking about.

I know i need more nose weight but just not going to happen till next season.
    your are not saying your season is over are you? it is still august! trunks til october, wet suit in oct & nov dry suit dec-apr

Quote Originally Posted by yearround View Post
    your are not saying your season is over are you? it is still august! trunks til october, wet suit in oct & nov dry suit dec-apr
    No we will ahve to stop boating come Oct due to part in money and foot ball season. We host a lot of weekend parties and those take some money and time on the weekends when i would be boating.

Oct the air temp and water temp drops pretty fast. Nov - Feb we get random nights of freezing and its not worth the risk of engine damage.

Now im not opposed to going out in the cold in a suit and enjoying it i just wont be doing it in my boat hee hee. Plus i do have a lot of winter projects lined up and its best if the boat is out of commistion because it gives me more motivation to be working on it and not driving it.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]