Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jester View Post
    Right now my major problem is the intake only bein 3/4. If i run all three pumps or even two of the pumps one starts to get starved for water. I think once i get one 3/4 and one 1" or two 1"'s installed I will not have this problem.
    Hey Jester I am having the same problems with running my Tsunami upgrade on one 3/4 intake. If I try to fill more than one bag at a time the first pump just robs most of the water from system. I am planning on drilling three 1" holes for the new Johnson pump redo and just using the 3/4 intake for my center bag which is my smallest. Let me know how it works if you get yours done first.

------Sold-------
    2008 MOBIUS LSV - Acme 1847, GIII w/1100lbs Vdrive, IBS, PPSG, Wake plate, Z-5, Kenwood 700U, Kenwood Kca-RC107MR , Exile SXT65, Kicker 700.5, Kicker 350.4, Polk MM651, JL 13.5 Thin-Line Sub.

cool thanks jester!!

08LSV -- that would be super quick i'm thinking. Your talking one intake for each pump and 1" to boot right?

geoff
    2014 Mondo with da flow!!! Exile towers, stock everything else.... for now!

I did four 1" intakes and have 4 Johnson pumps and couldn't be happier. I didn't install in the same place as Jester and will have to rethink that as it would be nice to get some of my storage space back. I installed under the rear seats, just ahead of the rear bags, 2 pumps per side. Would be easy enough to relocate them like that.

I also took the GII swtch, stripped it and then rewired it in 10g and installed it it the factory location. I also had to strip the existing switch and rewire it too. Nice to have it fully automated.

Times are as follows:

400lb Centre bag: 4 Minutes
    650lb Bow: 6 minutes
    750lb Rears: 8 minutes

The best part is I can switch surf sides in the 8 minutes as I can be draining and filling at the same time. I also ran a T-fitting on the line that runs up to my IBS which has 2 shut off valves that allow me to have an additional fill line for another bag inside seating area if I don't have enough human ballast on board. (750 lbs)

Works slick!

I don't have any pictures of the seating fill line yet but will try to remember the next time I'm out on the boat.

Cheers,

Wade
    2011 President's Trophy - Check
    2011 Western Confernece Champs - Check
    2011 Stanley Cup Champs - Not so Much....

2007 Outback V

Sorry, I meant to say GIII switch.

2007 Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by saskyrider View Post
    08LSV -- that would be super quick i'm thinking. Your talking one intake for each pump and 1" to boot right?
    Geoff, I will have four separate intakes 3 @ 1" and one 3/4" to the four separate pumps then out 1" hose from all the pumps to each bag. It may sound a little crazy but I just want it to be as easy as possible once its done. I should have just listened to wakemakers in the first place, but I needed to learn the hard way.

Quote Originally Posted by Canuckle Head View Post
    I also took the GII swtch, stripped it and then rewired it in 10g and installed it it the factory location. I also had to strip the existing switch and rewire it too. Nice to have it fully automated.
    Hey Wade, I just got all my stuff in from wakemakers so I can start the install maybe this weekend or next week. Do you happen to have a wiring diagram that you used to wire your stuff up. I am in the same position using my GIII switches and running new wire from the pumps to the switches. Did you have to run heavier wire from the fuse/breaker block to the switches?

Craig

------Sold-------
    2008 MOBIUS LSV - Acme 1847, GIII w/1100lbs Vdrive, IBS, PPSG, Wake plate, Z-5, Kenwood 700U, Kenwood Kca-RC107MR , Exile SXT65, Kicker 700.5, Kicker 350.4, Polk MM651, JL 13.5 Thin-Line Sub.

Yes, I have a wiring diagram bit you'll have to wait till Monday as I am currently in Lake Oswego hanging with my in-laws and wakeboarding it up.

Will be back on Monday and will get it to you then.

Cheers,

Wade

2007 Outback V

Yes, I have a wiring diagram bit you'll have to wait till Monday as I am currently in Lake Oswego hanging with my in-laws and wakeboarding it up.

Cheers,

Wade
    Nice man, not to fare from me only about 30 minutes actually. Good time of the year to come we have been having awesome weather lately and the rivers are actualy pretty decent temps mid 70s.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Cheers,

Wade
    Thanks man I really appreciate it!

------Sold-------

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Nice man, not to fare from me only about 30 minutes actually. Good time of the year to come we have been having awesome weather lately and the rivers are actualy pretty decent temps mid 70s.
    Yeah, the lake has to be at least 75 and it feels like a bath. Went to Active yesterday and did some damage there too. New wakeboard and jacket for my 7 year old who is now up and riding like a champ. (Such a proud dad I am!), new prop (Acme 1847), jacket for me, wetsuit and slalom gloves for the wife. Man, that place is the bomb! They treat you right that's for sure!

Stoked to get back home and switch out that old OJ prop for the new Acme. Not so stoked about the 6.5 hour drive but whatevs. At least we have the entertainment system in the back for the boys to keep them occupied.

2007 Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by 08LSV View Post
    Thanks man I really appreciate it!
    wade, would you mind sending that my way as well. it may help me figure out my backfeed issue on my ibs. i am absolutely stumped.

thanks.

joe
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold