Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Nice to see some slalom! I was behind a guy yesterday who was pulling a slalom skier which is kind of a rare sight these days on my lake. Kind of made me want to buy a cheaper beater ski but man I'm soooo far out of shape in my mid 40's compared to my teenage and early 20's haha. I gotta be able to work so not sure if I want to take the gamble on blowing out my poor knees these days but man did it look fun seeing the skier rip a few times and send up some spray! How did you like being pulled on the ski from the tower?
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Oh I'm still feeling it today! I like pulling off the tower. Half my battle on a slalom is getting my rear out of the water so it pulls you up so much faster. Once up I'm not good enough to know the difference. Now I can say you have to watch the wake still, as its still there even at 34mph, which really isn't a surprise with that much weight/size of boat.

Quote Originally Posted by RUGER761 View Post
    Oh I'm still feeling it today! I like pulling off the tower. Half my battle on a slalom is getting my rear out of the water so it pulls you up so much faster. Once up I'm not good enough to know the difference. Now I can say you have to watch the wake still, as its still there even at 34mph, which really isn't a surprise with that much weight/size of boat.
    34mph!!! Know wonder you are feeling it! I slalom at 28 mph and that hurts bad enough if you wipeout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2018 Moomba Craz
    6.2L Raptor 400
    6 Pump Ballast, Autowake 2.0, Flow 2.0 Surf System
    OJ 15x13 Wake Prop
    Digital Cruise Pro 3 (paddle wheel)
    Wetsounds Rev 10's

2005 Supra Launch 22SSV - Sold

my old buddy at 50 slaloms at 36 behind his boomerang. makes me nervous to pull him but in 10 years NEVER saw him wipe.
    back in his younger days touching shoulders was common.

not for me......
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Just got home from a rather epic trip on the Snake River, Hells Canyon area. Air temp upper 90's, water temp mid 70's. Unless you venture up Clearwater river that dumps into the Snake. We found that to be a balmy 54 degrees but my crazy kids still jumped in.

My son getting a little too close for comfort for my daughter who had the GoPro back there to get some up close footage.

It may seem like a crime to tube on this water but it was like that all day long just about everywhere we went... I had them going 30mph at one point and whipping them outside the wake. Like riding on a sheet of glass.

I didn't know Prudential was based in Idaho. Hmmmm....

My daughter carving away.

So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

There must be something about the wave forming on smooth water going upstream with a decent current because we had one of best waves ever without being totally loaded down with ballast or people.

I almost rode away from the 3, closest I've come.

My daughter was playing around seeing how far back she could get on the wave. And kept going. And going.

And we pulled off some double surfing finally.

And not just for a few seconds. We rode for a while. Then my son jumped in for a while until he tried to get run over.

Hard to drive away from this kind of water but we'll definitely be back.

So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

looks like a great trip berg.....

we found on the fox river in gb the wave was different whether going up or down stream. crazy...
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Hot damn that's some nice water Berg.

I went on a week long MTB trip with my son to Schweitzer and Whitefish. Mid trip we scored a ride on a 2019 SE on Hayden lake in ID.

We were wishing we had the boat as we were staying on Whitefish lake...

Then we came home and loaded up the new camper with the boat for a quick weekend trip to Central OR.

Luckily we avoided the smoke from the nearby wildfires...

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

man, tapatalk sure did crap resolution on the camper pic...

2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Lake billy was fun. breezy afternoons as expected.

The kid's starting to find his wings...

Wife still loves to surf.

And sometimes she just wants to chill,
    www.TraysonsToybox.com