Default Ready for tower install.. Any last minute suggestions?

Here is a link to the thread I made on WakeWorld..

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/m...tml?1250127411

If you are a member there - free to post there. If not, you can read it there and post here. I will check both the next few days.. Any insight is appreciated.. The install is going down Saturday morning.

Thanks guys -

Jeff
    Sold my Moomba. Currently boat whoring.

Set Ups - 09 CWB Transcend Platinum w/ 09 Ronix Cells (his) and 08 Liquid Force Angel w/ 08 Alloys (hers)

These are the things to watch when installing a tower Jeff.

1) Cover all surfaces - accidents happen
    2) Triple check your positioning and measure, measure, measure!
    3) Have enough help! Towers are heavy and one person on each corner helps position it.
    4) Stand back and look at your final position from all angles to make sure your hapopy with the position.
    5) Make sure all feet are on as flat of a surface as possible.
    6) Pre-drill both sides for speakers, lights, etc. Even if you don't do them now you may want to later.
    7) Reverse drill all holes through the gelcoat first to avoid spider cracks and chipping.
    Make sure you have solid backing plates with as much contact surface as possible.
    9) Drill the tower for & run any speaker wires, light wires, etc before installing the tower. It's much easier then than with it on and you won't make a mess in the boat.

That about covers it, have fun!
    2007 Mobius LSV

only one phrase comes to mind...

measure twice, cut once...

only substitute drill for cut

good luck and pics are in order of the process and final outcome for future members....
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Razzman View Post
    These are the things to watch when installing a tower Jeff.

1) Cover all surfaces - accidents happen
    2) Triple check your positioning and measure, measure, measure!
    3) Have enough help! Towers are heavy and one person on each corner helps position it.
    4) Stand back and look at your final position from all angles to make sure your hapopy with the position.
    5) Make sure all feet are on as flat of a surface as possible.
    6) Pre-drill both sides for speakers, lights, etc. Even if you don't do them now you may want to later.
    7) Reverse drill all holes through the gelcoat first to avoid spider cracks and chipping.
    Make sure you have solid backing plates with as much contact surface as possible.
    9) Drill the tower for & run any speaker wires, light wires, etc before installing the tower. It's much easier then than with it on and you won't make a mess in the boat.

That about covers it, have fun!
    excellent advice! thanks Razz. I saw you responded on Wakeworld as well - thanks brother.

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    only one phrase comes to mind...

measure twice, cut once...

only substitute drill for cut

good luck and pics are in order of the process and final outcome for future members....
    There will be a thread with pics of the entire process.. Look out for it.. Hoping for good results!
    Sold my Moomba. Currently boat whoring.

Set Ups - 09 CWB Transcend Platinum w/ 09 Ronix Cells (his) and 08 Liquid Force Angel w/ 08 Alloys (hers)