Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by brad460 View Post
    , I just can't take the stress anymore.

I need help..
    we hit our lake early for this very reason. we try to be on the water by 9am and try to leave by 12., right about then is when the caravan of pwc's in tow show up. and this is on a semi private lake too.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

this just makes me glad that we boat 2 hours from the house. most of the local idiots hit up lake houston or lake conroe, only the people who know what they are doing take the time to go to trinity
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Default Boat Ramp Crazyness!

I pass the free launch to go to the one that costs $6. The free one has all kinds of crazy and long waits every weekend. You would be amazed at how much 6 bucks keeps the idiots away! 😀
    Jeff

2012 Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelskier View Post
    I pass the free launch to go to the one that costs $6. The free one has all kinds of crazy and long waits every weekend. You would be amazed at how much 6 bucks keeps the idiots away! ��
    Like the gas stations that can save a few pennies to the gallon.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelskier View Post
    I pass the free launch to go to the one that costs $6. The free one has all kinds of crazy and long waits every weekend. You would be amazed at how much 6 bucks keeps the idiots away! 😀
    Same here. Get the season pass every year and launch at hwy 50. A 30 minute wait is not uncommon at the upper Barton creek free ramp. It takes us another 10 minutes to get there but I hate waiting. Do you launch at hwy 50 or rolling view in Durham?
    2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018

Hwy 50.........too short
    Jeff

2012 Outback V

It sounds like you guys are going to Barton's at the wrong times. I hardly ever wait more than 5 minutes, but I try to stay away from the hours of say noonish and 5ish. I was also wondering why I never see any other Moombas. I guess if you guys put in up there, you stay north of 98. I usually stay south of 98.

I used to put in at Hwy 50 ramp when I first got my boat and I was a newbie. We don't use it anymore since we often stay out until dark and I think that ramp closes around sunset, Barton's is 24 hour.

Boat launches create waaaay to much humor! I used to get just livid with anger at the IDIOTS! Even my wife gets angry! However now I have learned to just laugh! I have often offered to help people as well.

As someone stated earlier - I can just take a coller full of beer, my lawn chair, and tube of sunscreen to the boat launch for a day of comedy!!!!!
    2014 Centurion Carbon Pro

2004 Ski Nautique 196 LE - SOLD
    2004 Outback DD - SOLD
    1995 Supra TSM6 Comp - SOLD

2017 - 67" Radar Lithium Vapor Pro Build w/ Radar Vapor Boa Bindings

Stay STACKED & Pull HARD!!!

I went to Barton's creek today because a buddy and his wife launched there and it's a long boat ride to meet up from hwy 50. Was either of you in the red and white möbius LS?
    2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018

Quote Originally Posted by iwaterskihard View Post
    Boat launches create waaaay to much humor! I used to get just livid with anger at the IDIOTS! Even my wife gets angry! However now I have learned to just laugh! I have often offered to help people as well.

As someone stated earlier - I can just take a coller full of beer, my lawn chair, and tube of sunscreen to the boat launch for a day of comedy!!!!!
    I pray someday I can have your attitude!

Seriously though, I have backed in other people's boats, help load other's boats, moved boats around the pier...literally anything to help things move quicker at the landing.

Today we launched at 1030...no problem..might just be what we need to do for now on.