Default Abused a 2016 Moomba Craz to show you Boat Bling really works!

Felt bad doing this to the boat but in the long run it was worth it. Little 5 minute video to show off the best product for your boat.

DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Great Video, I have been using Boat Bling Hot Sauce ever since we went to Powell in 13 because the water spots there were so bad.

I don't seem to have as good of results as you though. I can still see fine small water spots on the boat in the Grey sections. I don't know if its because we only use micro fiber towel, and each time we clean the boat, every time it comes out of the water, but I have visible water spots on the great top deck and transom.

I have a few other methods I use to remove these but I have not found any cleaner that can remove them just on its own.

Still love the Hot Sauce and just this year finally switched to the Vinyl sauce and it does work really great at cleaning all the interior, dash, and plastics.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Great Video, I have been using Boat Bling Hot Sauce ever since we went to Powell in 13 because the water spots there were so bad.

I don't seem to have as good of results as you though. I can still see fine small water spots on the boat in the Grey sections. I don't know if its because we only use micro fiber towel, and each time we clean the boat, every time it comes out of the water, but I have visible water spots on the great top deck and transom.

I have a few other methods I use to remove these but I have not found any cleaner that can remove them just on its own.

Still love the Hot Sauce and just this year finally switched to the Vinyl sauce and it does work really great at cleaning all the interior, dash, and plastics.
    For the the true Micro Fiber has never worked and since switching to a synthetic shammy I haven't looked back. I feel the shammy gives a little more aggressive rub without scratching the boat. Even after cooking the water on there's zero spots on the boat and it would stand out on the black. Shammy's are fairly cheap for how long they last and well worth it.
    The Vinyl Sauce is amazing and with a soft brush everything comes off. I would also suggest the Condition Sauce for the UV protection. People have complained that their seats are slippary afterwards and this is why I do it before putting the boat away then next time I bring it out it's all soaked in.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba

Quote Originally Posted by DFTR Josh View Post
    For the the true Micro Fiber has never worked and since switching to a synthetic shammy I haven't looked back. I feel the shammy gives a little more aggressive rub without scratching the boat. Even after cooking the water on there's zero spots on the boat and it would stand out on the black. Shammy's are fairly cheap for how long they last and well worth it.
    The Vinyl Sauce is amazing and with a soft brush everything comes off. I would also suggest the Condition Sauce for the UV protection. People have complained that their seats are slippary afterwards and this is why I do it before putting the boat away then next time I bring it out it's all soaked in.
    Good tip I have never liked Shammies on my cars so I stopped using them, but I could buy another and try it on the boat for sure. Do you use the same shammy each time you wipe the boat down then? I would assume you do and this is the Boat only shammy.

I have noticed a little slipperiness after cleaning the interior but it drys with in a few minutes. I didn't buy the condition sauce but maybe I should. Do you know the frequency of using it? I guess I assumed the vinyl sauce had UV protectant in it. I was using VLR and it came with UV protectant in the mixture.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Default Abused a 2016 Moomba Craz to show you Boat Bling really works!

Quote Originally Posted by DFTR Josh View Post
    Machine wash the shammy just like microfiber when done?
    -Jake

I only use microfiber. My boat is black and purple, and that stuff is a lifesaver. I can't believe how well it works with relatively little elbow grease.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

Microfiber all the way. I too have a lot of black and love it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Good tip I have never liked Shammies on my cars so I stopped using them, but I could buy another and try it on the boat for sure. Do you use the same shammy each time you wipe the boat down then? I would assume you do and this is the Boat only shammy.

I have noticed a little slipperiness after cleaning the interior but it drys with in a few minutes. I didn't buy the condition sauce but maybe I should. Do you know the frequency of using it? I guess I assumed the vinyl sauce had UV protectant in it. I was using VLR and it came with UV protectant in the mixture.
    Same 2 shammy's stay with the boat bucket and product inside the boat. I never machine wash it, it's always hand washed after a few times of use and put back in its sleeve damp.
    Yes the Vinyl Sauce has about 10% UV protect in it and I use the Condition Sauce every deep clean which is about 4 times a year. You have to let it soak in then wipe the excess off. I usually have my interior inside when I'm watching a TV program and do the deep clean on the bottoms and play in the sun with the rest of the boat.
    Let me know if you have any more questions, I was happy to stop in Marine Products and see they are fully stocked with Boat Bling when people start putting their boats away. Boat Bling Link...
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba