Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Default 2021 supra and moomba

Since the new models are usually announced in August, i was surprised there hasn't been any rumors yet of new features, models, etc. Anyone know anything yet? I need a distraction. redesigned SR? subfloor mojo? anything?
    2008 LSV. 1100 rear sacs and IBS. ACME prop is next
    Ronix One w/ Parks bindings

New multi-colored flooring and stern thruster available on Supras, as well as liquid Lumens underwater lighting options.

Sent from my Note 9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Finally stern thrusters! Next boat will have one 100%. I can maneuver it well enough, but ain’t gonna be a masochist for funs sake. These massive free boards make for the max being pushed around by small breezes. Still debating putting one on the current boat, but prefer the OEM approach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Max - Ultrablue flake/Gray - 4400 lbs water (720s midship), 750 lbs lead somewhere

Gatorstep will be a nice upgrade if only for color choices.

Thruster would be good on the SE, might be a bit over kill for SA/SL. But it would at least make docking on the right side of the dock an option, especially if it’s integrated to the throttle control.

Just a guess but I don’t think they will redesign the SR. They can’t do the interior walk through on the current SR, maybe just jump to the SL or leave the product line alone for a year?

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

More factory sub-floor ballast, stern thruster option available, new design to the driver's seat (it looks straight out of the 80s compared to the Nautiques and Malibus), it needs to have the cutout on the sides where you can swing your leg out. I wish they would bring back the in-floor cooler. This is the main reason I keep my 2018, it is the best thing ever to not have to ask people to get up to get a drink. I understand they did it for weight purposes, but there has to be a way around it...Nautiques in-floor cooler is an even better design if they want to steal their idea.
    2018 Supra SL550 with 850lbs of lead wake
    2017 Supra SA400 (Sold)
    2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition (Sold)
    2017 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2019 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2021 GMC Denali 2500
    Soulcraft Vodoo
    Soulcraft Jordi Pro
    Soulcraft Super AV
    Phase Five Matrix

I bet the SR is next on the list, just on this year. It needs to be like a mini-SL.

SL has been a good model since they started with the sub floor ballast on that model, so it would probably follow the SR.
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    I bet the SR is next on the list, just on this year. It needs to be like a mini-SL.

SL has been a good model since they started with the sub floor ballast on that model, so it would probably follow the SR.
    I have heard no new SR this year, but all models getting some pretty cool updates. Not going into that on here though. lol
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Default 2021 supra and moomba

Not sure how secret this all is, sounds like 21’s can be ordered and production starts in 2 weeks.

Thruster integration sounds awesome, but not cheap.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    Not sure how secret this all is, sounds like 21’s can be ordered and production starts in 2 weeks.

Thruster integration sounds awesome, but not cheap.

The dealer will tell you if truly interested and they are sold out of the 20s, like our dealer, but they ask that it not be public info as many dealers still have inventory to move.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Usually more info starts leaking out around the time of the dealer meeting.

Not sure if they are having/not having that meeting with the Rona this summer and people not looking to travel.

Price increases for 2021 will also be talked about for both lines.

2018 Supra SL400