Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Go blue!!!

Default Go blue!!!

Better team dominated today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

I'm not happy about it, but I cannot argue with facts.

Congrats and enjoy it. I hope it takes another 10 years.....lmao
    Happy Thanksgiving Larry!
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

Quote Originally Posted by Holdmybeer View Post
    I'm not happy about it, but I cannot argue with facts.

Congrats and enjoy it. I hope it takes another 10 years.....lmao
    Happy Thanksgiving Larry!
    Happy Thanksgiving.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

As an OSU fan I'm glad Harbaugh is still the coach. His record sucks against OSU and MSU. That is why they restructured his contract to cut 1/2 his base pay but add that to the incentives if he produces results. He hardly ever beats top 10 opponents during the year.

Desmond Howard is also a homer to declare Hassan Haskins as Heisman Trophy frontrunner. I give credit to Hassan Haskins during that game, he had an awesome game, but where has that been all year? Desmond is getting a little too excited on TV. Ha Ha.
    2018 Supra SL400

I agree one year doesn’t absolve the 20 year dominance, but I was cracking up reading Eleven Warrior members calling for Day’s firing. This was his ONLY B1G loss. Better sign him to 10 years 100+ before the NFL grabs him.

It was a great win that should make “The GAME” competitive again.

Haskins has been solid all year as has the whole running game. But no, he is not heisman worthy. Anyone could have run behind that O line dominance Saturday.

Aiden Hutchinson is worthy and deserves at minimum an invite, honestly can’t think of a heisman front runner this year.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    I agree one year doesn’t absolve the 20 year dominance, but I was cracking up reading Eleven Warrior members calling for Day’s firing. This was his ONLY B1G loss. Better sign him to 10 years 100+ before the NFL grabs him.

It was a great win that should make “The GAME” competitive again.

Haskins has been solid all year as has the whole running game. But no, he is not heisman worthy. Anyone could have run behind that O line dominance Saturday.

Aiden Hutchinson is worthy and deserves at minimum an invite, honestly can’t think of a heisman front runner this year.

I was cracking up too. I'm glad if "the game" gets more competitive. Scoring 27 points must be a losing number in the last two games

2019 Ohio State wins 56-27
    2021 Michigan wins 45-27

I'm sure they are still pissed off in Columbus . . . .

Heisman - I has hoping for a good game for Kenneth Walker against OSU, but no dice.
    If Bryce Young has a good game against GA, he will lock it up. Otherwise, there will be a lot for TV and radio to talk about.
    2018 Supra SL400

Default Go blue!!!

Buckeyes take this much harder than Wolverines. Even when it was not lopsided. Buckeye fans are rabid towards losing “The Game”.

Been to many OSU games at the big house, UM welcomes OSU fans, we tailgate together and have a good time, I will say I have never been to the shoe and understand that UM fans are treated poorly to say the least.

Last edited by larry_arizona; 11-29-2021 at 12:20 PM.
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    Buckeyes take this much harder than Wolverines. Even when it was not lopsided. Buckeye fans are rabid towards losing “The Game”.

Been to many OSU games at the big house, UM welcomes OSU fans, we tailgate together and have a good time, I will say I have never been to the shoe and understand that UM fans are treated poorly to say the least.

OSU fans are horrible. I've seen first hand where a group my damage your car if you have MI plates in Columbus and UM wins on that day. Sad . . . and no class.
    2018 Supra SL400

These comments are true but OSU fans are getting better. Or less people are caring about "The Game" on campus.

I'm born and raised from Ohio, alumni from OSU, and if you are a true Michigan fan and/or from Michigan then good for you! Let's drink some beers give each other a bunch of shit and watch the game. Campus is a joke and most damage is from people that just like the chaos and looking to start a fight.

The fair weather fans drive me crazy, for any team, and those are usually the ones doing damage.

As for the Heisman race, Young has it if he can have a good game against GA. I don't even think bama has to win, he just has to play well and be competitive.

I hope UM can get to the CFP and win. The Big Ten needs to always best ESPN, I mean SEC....LMAO
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

Go Dawgs!!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub