Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Help... OEM Chrome Logo Measurement...

Can someone who has the LSV chrome logos from the factory help me out w a couple of measurements? I have finally worked up the courage to put em on but cant seem to figure out if the sides run parallel w the rub rail... What I need is a measurement from the first point of the first "M" to the bottom of the rub rail... And then the point of the "A" to the bottom of the rub rail... And then same thing for the m and s in mobius at the back... Thanks in advance!

I don't think that's going to work too well. The hull curves in at least 2 directions and so does the rail. You may be better off getting someone with an artistic eye to help you place them. Use the green masking tape and stand back till everything looks perfect. Go online and search 2010 or 2011 LSV and look at 30-40 pictures of the letters. You'll get a great feel for where they go. You'll also notice they place them in slightly different positions based on which tower is on the boat and whether it has a wrap. Figure out what looks best on your boat. I have an artistic daughter who helped place mine (but my letters were no good so I had to take them off -- but they were placed right.) Good luck!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I hear what you are saying but I thought if I had a measurement I would at least have a starting point...

I have looked at a bunch of pics and the logo looks like it follows the rub rail but I am not sure... This is the one I am trying to look like... I actually think he is on the board but I found this on WW

custombimini1.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337699282.668504.jpg

Here is another...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

That's stangkillas boat.

Sent from my home phone..
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Any chance of getting a measurement or 2 E4Nash?

Boat is in storage until Friday at the earliest. I can see about getting a couple then.
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Tow Rig:

Thank you. I was hoping to get this going sometime this week... If I dont hear from anyone by Friday I will let you know if I need you to go to the trouble...

Quote Originally Posted by eblom View Post
    Thank you. I was hoping to get this going sometime this week... If I dont hear from anyone by Friday I will let you know if I need you to go to the trouble...
    FYI - When you do put those stickers on be careful when you are peeling the backing off. Apparently they've had a problem with the backing actually pulling the adhesive and part of the "foam" part of the decal off. I just had both sides replaced under warranty and one side they had to do twice because the first one that was sent messed up when the backing was peeled off so the dealer had to order another one.

Tow Rig:

Thanks for the tip... I only want to do this once lol...