Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default another impending move

can't stand another month in the rental I chose. bad area of town(if there is such a thing in a town of 2300), prior owner had cats that are driving us crazy from allergies and hating not building any equity, so got the realtor search on. had a whopping 5 choices right now in my price range and only other requirement was a 3car garage. 2 were out as garage wasn't deep enough and one was sold so had 3. went to open house on one on sunday, house had been on the market 5 days. there were 20 people in the house within 15 minutes so schedules a private showing on tuesday. went to look at one other and ended up putting an offer in on the first one. was accepted last night. closing end of may. it's a solid house, no kids/pets, was an older couple that did a lot of work including brand new flooring everywhere last year(6year old house-go figure) and paid $20k less than they did brand new. not a steal, but a good value..
    excited to move. landlord will be pissed, but such is life, and it was a month to month lease..
    biggest thing, garage has floor drain, 11ft ceilings and 9ft doors on both sides. stoked about that..

'06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Awesome!

Did you have to pay an extra for that white pile of stuff next to the driveway?

That is a magical fairy dust that has an amazing use in the marine industry. It ensures that none of the boats in this region end up with too many hours on them and helps hold the value of my boat higher due to the low number of hours unlike those in the south that frequently put 200hours a year on a boat and have higher depreciation due to the hours.

Awesome looking house man. Would never guess those those are 9ft doors, they blend in so well.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

good move, cats and allergies not good. I wish I could store my boat at home.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    That is a magical fairy dust that has an amazing use in the marine industry. It ensures that none of the boats in this region end up with too many hours on them and helps hold the value of my boat higher due to the low number of hours unlike those in the south that frequently put 200hours a year on a boat and have higher depreciation due to the hours.
    Haha so awesome!

Congratulations Scott I know that you were looking I didn't think that it was going to happen that fast. What area did you finally decide on?

If you need a hand moving give me a call. I am almost done with my place and I will be able to grab some beers sooner then later.
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

Major congrats! We are staying where we are at till we can afford that 3rd garage. It is a deal breaker for sure!
    '08 Mobius LS. Sold
    '18 Craz "TypeO"
    REV10's, Revo6 xss, Kicker10, Kicker 12 CompR, various LED's

Congrats....not on the snow but the home😝

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by New Guy View Post
    . I am almost done with my place and I will be able to grab some beers sooner then later.
    those beers will be in the blank slate I call a basement here. 1600sqft of empty concrete that's just beggin for a mancave, bedroom and bathroom your work is just beginning....
    east depere on tenmile. east river trails across the street. looks like it's only about 3 miles to the boat launch.

Awesome area up there you are really going to like it. That landing and section of the river is really nice.
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"