Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default 2003 Moomba Mobius LS - Lafayette, Indiana $19,500

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg2003 Moomba Mobius Outback LS 180 Hrs

We have owned this boat for 5 years, it is a lot of fun. Unfortunately we don't have time to use it with our son playing baseball all summer.
    I purchased this boat from a Moomba dealer, the boat has been winterized and maintained professionally.

This boat has a heater, Perfect Pass, Kenwood CD player with controls on drivers side, ballast under rear seat, wakeboard holders for tower, (not pictured), rear view mirror, (nice one that mounts to tower), new battery, swim platform, wake plate, 310 HP Inmar Motor.

Runs great, very fast launch, top speed is about 45MPH, handles great.

The cover is custom fit road cover - $850.00 (included)

Decals and paint are in very good shape, some minor scratches here and there.

Trailer has sealed bath bearings, very good shape as well. Tires are good.

There is a scratch in the gel coat (in the blue) where I lowered the tower with the mirror attachment on. It isn't bad at all. A couple of the speakers have cracked around the screw holes, I used plastic epoxy to fix them. New speakers or covers would make them look like new again. Never bothered me. There is a fine "crack" in the fiberglass between the rear seat and sunbathing platform. About an inch long. The speedometer stopped working last year. As I understand it, it is an air line that runs from the bottom to the speedo. I haven't tried to blow it out. I am describing this boat in detail, not trying to hide anything. I do not want to waste your or my time. Carpet could use some cleaning, but it isn't bad at all.

This boat is turn key and ready for the water. It is a beautiful boat. I have a "fake-a-lake" that allows me to start it up, in the driveway.

$19,500 OBO.

Text me for pictures. Serious inquires only 765-427-2510

Low hours and super nice. This won't last.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Low hours and super nice. This won't last.
    Thank you, hope not. We used it several times the last several summers, but my son is in High School now and plays baseball for High School in the spring and a travel team all summer. I won't get a chance to use it for at least another three years. Then it will just be the wife and I and we won't need a wakeboard boat.

Quote Originally Posted by HaulnSS View Post
    Then it will just be the wife and I and we won't need a wakeboard boat.
    BLASHPHEMY!

who made that decision?!?! Get out and surf! Have fun on the water just cruising around. Keep her nice & shiny for the grandkids.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    BLASHPHEMY!

who made that decision?!?! Get out and surf! Have fun on the water just cruising around. Keep her nice & shiny for the grandkids.
    I love this boat for it's handling, which sounds funny saying that about a boat. The boat I had before, wouldn't cut in the water very good, this thing is on rails, as you probably already know.

My wife is cold if it is under 90, so she just likes to lay out on the boat. I will probably get a pontoon and fish off it while she tans... Woo Hoo....lol

Plus, she agreed to let me get another toy, if I sold the boat. I just picked up a 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS.

General opinon here, am I asking a reasonable price? I am just going based on what I have seen others sell for on Ebay and other sites. Some seem really high to me though.

You are the tiniest bit high but you have clean, low hours, desirable color, etc. I think it's just right to start negotiating.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    You are the tiniest bit high but you have clean, low hours, desirable color, etc. I think it's just right to start negotiating.
    Excellent, Thank you!

Hey man I live in the area and personally I would take it to Tall Timbers in Monticello. I've purchased all my boats from them and they are pretty fair. My guess is Gary Creigh could have it sold in less than 10 days.
    05 Moomba LSV

Quote Originally Posted by redmondson View Post
    Hey man I live in the area and personally I would take it to Tall Timbers in Monticello. I've purchased all my boats from them and they are pretty fair. My guess is Gary Creigh could have it sold in less than 10 days.
    Do they sell on commission? Might not be a bad idea since I am not going to be around on weekends, when most are going to want to see it.