Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

and sorry not attending the big game! got work to do on the cottage!
    2017 Helix

Wakemakers 1050s
    Bow bag ( Surf edition)
    Autowake

We have 5 couples partying hard in Saskatoon. I took Monday off to recover. I am at Emma Lake in the summer. Where is your cottage?
    2008 Moomba Mobius LSV Ballast III (stock), Heater, Roswell Quad Spin Pro, Bimini

Quote Originally Posted by drb59 View Post
    We have 5 couples partying hard in Saskatoon. I took Monday off to recover. I am at Emma Lake in the summer. Where is your cottage?
    We are at Kipabiskau Regional Park. I know a few people up in that neck of the woods, my wife Aunt and Uncle Heather and Dan McAvoy have a cottage and Adam Balon and his wife.
    I wish I could take monday off, cant do it, just gonna have to suffer through it!
    2017 Helix

Wakemakers 1050s
    Bow bag ( Surf edition)
    Autowake

How is sask now. I used to live in Moose jaw a long time ago. Actually grew up there

Sask is experiencing an economic boom. Oil and gas, potash, uranium, farming and mining are all going strong. Lowest unemployment in the country. Other than the horrible winters, we do have awesome summers where the sun does not go down until 11 at night. I came back from Alberta and it has been a great move for my family. And we just won the Grey Cup on the weekend at home so that was a huge party.
    2008 Moomba Mobius LSV Ballast III (stock), Heater, Roswell Quad Spin Pro, Bimini

Agreed, our winters are horrible but our summers are unbelievable, I am with in 2 hours driving of 12 lakes that are very very good for water sports on and to many to count for fishing ( no concrete boat launches) We have it good sparsely populated and tons of lakes. I am not joking when I say that I never have to fight to find my "line" when we ride. And if you like to golf, Sask leads the world in golf courses per capita.
    2017 Helix

Wakemakers 1050s
    Bow bag ( Surf edition)
    Autowake

Who's got the part or model number info for a new impeller? What's a good website to order from as well?
    2013 Mobius LSV
    2004 Centurion T5

Quote Originally Posted by Boatdrinks797 View Post
    Who's got the part or model number info for a new impeller? What's a good website to order from as well?
    Discount inboard marine (skidim.com I believe). You will see Indmar motor and just select that. Go to cooling. It will be that impeller
    Jack Beams
    '05 Outback DD
    325HP EFI Indmar

awesome opossum.....do the old gaskets just fall out when you pop the cover? Or is that another 2-3 beer project if done correctly?
    2013 Mobius LSV
    2004 Centurion T5

Quote Originally Posted by Boatdrinks797 View Post
    awesome opossum.....do the old gaskets just fall out when you pop the cover? Or is that another 2-3 beer project if done correctly?
    Gasket is just a rubber material. Comes right off. I have a.Direct Drive boat so impeller is easy to change. 10 minutes. Not so sure on a V-Drive.
    Jack Beams
    '05 Outback DD
    325HP EFI Indmar