Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: tower control

I always just ran two LC-1s, one for cabin speakers and the other for tower. That way it allows you to blend as you want to.
    2007 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    I think you will be happy with this. I run a simular set up for my tower and for gaining, tune the tower how you normaly would, then tuen your PLC1 down to 75% and turn the amp gain up till its same level as when the PLC1 was at 100%,.

Now i would mark that 75% on the PLC1 and just tell anyone driving that if the stereo is at max volume the tower can only be at 75% other wise you risk blowing the speakers.
    I got the wires run to the helm and tucked out of the way so far I am liking the control aspect. After last years incidents I don't think anyone but my wife and pops are going to be in the driver seat when I'm not, so the volume thing wont be an issue

Thanks for the tip on setting these up I still have to adjust my system a bit dang rain wont quit on the weekends here I would like the tower up and outside for tuning

Quote Originally Posted by Razzman View Post
    I always just ran two LC-1s, one for cabin speakers and the other for tower. That way it allows you to blend as you want to.
    Yea I figure it should work ok for now who knows maybe I will actually leave my boat alone next year
    2007 Outback V