Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

mike, i have them teed but they dont fill unless both are running when independently powered. this would be a short term fix but not sure why one pump would not work to fill. i fill the manifold from both end. could it do a 360 back to the tee through the second pump to negate any flow?
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    mike, i have them teed but they dont fill unless both are running when independently powered. this would be a short term fix but not sure why one pump would not work to fill. i fill the manifold from both end. could it do a 360 back to the tee through the second pump to negate any flow?
    I know, I know I'm not Mike, but I had a similar issue when I first started with my 3 tsunami's on one intake. The pump that was running was pulling air through the other two pumps and hoses that were not running, I assumed it was just following the path of least resistance air being easier to pull than water. Kinda creating its own air lock. Luckily I could see this happening since I installed the see through tubing. To fix it I first had to run all three pumps at the same time to get water in all three pumps and tubing. Sorta priming the system for the first time. Enough water remained in all three pumps and tubes to keep it working. If I disconnected the tubing and drained the water from any of the others it would stall out again. And I would have to run them at the same time again to prime. I guess it's just and issue with aerator pumps.

------Sold-------
    2008 MOBIUS LSV - Acme 1847, GIII w/1100lbs Vdrive, IBS, PPSG, Wake plate, Z-5, Kenwood 700U, Kenwood Kca-RC107MR , Exile SXT65, Kicker 700.5, Kicker 350.4, Polk MM651, JL 13.5 Thin-Line Sub.

Quote Originally Posted by 08LSV View Post
    . To fix it I first had to run all three pumps at the same time to get water in all three pumps and tubing. Sorta priming the system for the first time. Enough water remained in all three pumps and tubes to keep it working. If I disconnected the tubing and drained the water from any of the others it would stall out again. And I would have to run them at the same time again to prime. I guess it's just and issue with aerator pumps.
    Ok got the short term fix is to start both pumps, then turn off the one i dont want to fix. ok makes sense. i guess i really have to find out about the back feed loop i really want both pumps to work at the same time. the original plan.

Thanks for the response 08lsv ( aka not mike) LOL

Joe V
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Props to SC staff, Anthony, Roger and especially Doug. Took my e-mails forwarded me some schematics and Doug ultimately walked me through my solution for about 15 to 20 minutes. Great bunch of people , responsive and knowledgable.

I will try the solution this weekend and see how it goes, but certainly makes sense.

Joe V
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    Props to SC staff, Anthony, Roger and especially Doug. Took my e-mails forwarded me some schematics and Doug ultimately walked me through my solution for about 15 to 20 minutes. Great bunch of people , responsive and knowledgable.

I will try the solution this weekend and see how it goes, but certainly makes sense.
    and the solution was.....?
    2006 Outback V - Gone
    2008 LSV - Gone
    2013 other brand

hope it all works out this time

Quote Originally Posted by mnpracing View Post
    and the solution was.....?
    Unplug the gi power at the fill pump and jump an Orange wire from the giii Orange (power) on any of the three switches , this should isolate the gi solenoid from the constant power source and run the fill pump power through giii harness for all four switches.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Joe V
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Problem solved.... I had to jump the gI switch with power first to the fill spade, cuz the gI fill and solenoid signal is split near the v drive...

Joe V
    2007 Outback V ~ sold