Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

sorry about that, really thought it was the larger size
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

i used the 3" poly on mine. it does measure slightly big than three inches thoough
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Also remember another thing, make sure to not tighten the through bolt so much that it can't roll! The factory black plastic junk was so tight it could roll if it wanted to. You don't want it loose but loose enough that the boats weight will make it roll. I have mine so that a firm grip will turn it.
    2007 Mobius LSV

Man, it's like you guys can read minds sometimes! I was just going to ask the same question about what size of Stoltz bow roller to get. I am not around my boat, so needed some input. I've got a similar roller setup to the Stoltz, and it looks to be very similar material, but it is marking my boat a little, and looks like it needs to be replaced. I'll feel better if it is anyway...
    So, 3 inch it is! Thanks guys!!
    2015 Supra SC400
    08 LSV - Sold
    Go big, or go home.

Quote Originally Posted by Razzman View Post
    Also remember another thing, make sure to not tighten the through bolt so much that it can't roll! The factory black plastic junk was so tight it could roll if it wanted to. You don't want it loose but loose enough that the boats weight will make it roll. I have mine so that a firm grip will turn it.
    My bow roller doesn t roll....so I loosen it...now I can make it spin by hand but when the weight of the boat is on the roller it stops to roll and the boat just slide on it....what s happening?
    Mobius LSV 2011
    GIII, V2 Tower, Indmar 325,