Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: pumps in!!

Surf set up
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344144421.645088.jpg
    Plus bow full plus port locker full
    -Jake

Oh no, the 1500.1 exile blew the JL 13 in the X25, haha! I hope they let him switch to a big 12! A guy this weekend in a red and white B52 was out hitting all of us with one and the 1500.1, he said BrianPDX tuned it. He had four 9's on the tower too, had us all beat!
    -Jake

Love your updates BT.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by WaterBullDawg1980 View Post
    Love your updates BT.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Thanks we've been using the ish out it! Everything works perfect after 87 hours in 7 weeks, all i did was copy mods you guys did! Fix the swim deck, add a battery and move up, replace carpet, huge amount of ballast, and of coarse a big stereo! Go have fun, good stuff. Replaced the raw water pump, only maintenance issue we've had and did it between weekends

Taught three kids how to board today, too bad the season is so short around here!
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345349223.128697.jpg
    -Jake

More August boating in Oregon!
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345738716.644119.jpg
    -Jake

Quote Originally Posted by beat taco View Post
    More August boating in Oregon!
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345738716.644119.jpg
    This made me laugh. Down here the water doesn't even cool you off right now it's so hot. Ask Mike and Brian, they'll agree, lol.
    2011 Mobius LSV

Ron

@ RCA - funny thing is, in TX you guys dont even use towels.... just get out of the hot tub warm river and geet back to sweating again. CRAZY!

@ BT - Where do you guys go out? I'm sure I've come across your boat before seeing as your local. Remember, tuning a boat stereo is one thing. But operating it to the point of destruction is another. Sounds kinda like the beer commercials dont it. Drink responsibly - I mean play music that way, I mean.. oh hell, turn it up!

-Brian
    Exile Audio

Quote Originally Posted by Brianinpdx View Post
    @ RCA - funny thing is, in TX you guys dont even use towels.... just get out of the hot tub warm river and geet back to sweating again. CRAZY!

@ BT - Where do you guys go out? I'm sure I've come across your boat before seeing as your local. Remember, tuning a boat stereo is one thing. But operating it to the point of destruction is another. Sounds kinda like the beer commercials dont it. Drink responsibly - I mean play music that way, I mean.. oh hell, turn it up!

-Brian
    Exile Audio

We put in at Newberg and run up. I will run down to West Linn too but prefer to swim above Newberg! If you see me or the green and black X25 come say hi, my neighbor will gladly take you surfing behind the 25! He should be a stereo tester, he pushes everything to its limit and beyond! Kingpin gave him a new sub and turned down the 1500.1 a little, they also added a cooling fan for the amps. When the sub quit working we knew it wasn't the Exile equipment that gave up! On Sunday he was able to drain all three of his batteries with his stereo, did I say he goes hard? Its not like he wasn't running the boat either..

When I heard Josh's B-52 on the beach how good it sounded didn't bother me, I figured he had multiple subs so no big deal he was out pounding us. When I saw him that evening at the boat ramp and talked with him I was shocked to learn it was only one Big 12! I was also owning the X-25 out there until he switched to the Exile amps, do you see a theme here? And he hasn't forgotten the beating I put on him since he likes to give me the universal "turn it up!" gesture every time I pull away from the beach now and acts like he can't hear my ish. Payback sucks!

@RCA- We had 100* weather last wed-thurs-fri and by the weekend when I could go out it was 70*! There were two pull out vents under those blankets with the heater on high!
    -Jake

[QUOTE=Brianinpdx;191798.. oh hell, turn it up!

-Brian
    Exile Audio[/QUOTE]

boy do I plan to, may be a couple months tho. everything arived in great shape
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart