Default Wakemakers Customer Service

Hey Folks

Order the X-Link system and two 1100 bags with the dual drain system on April the 19th. Have since sold my 750's and have been patiently waiting for my new gear to arrive. Two weeks after ordering, I followed up on the status of the order and was told they have the X-link, but were waiting for the bags from Fly High. A couple more calls over the last two weeks and I am told they are "on the truck" and "they should be in our next shipment" etc...

I have a couple issues:

1. If you don't have an item in stock - DON'T show it as available on your website and tell me on the phone that's what I should order. If I knew that bags weren't going to be available for a while, I wouldn't have been so quick to sell my 750's

2. If the product is going to be delayed - get me an honest answer about when it will be available for shipping. Giving me false hope doesn't make me feel any better.

Maybe I am being a bit impatient, but a month seems like a long time when the ice has finally gotten off the lakes up here and you have a boat with no ballast

Anyone else had this problem with Wakemakers?

I haven't had any issues, but I've never ordered at the peak demand time.

99.9% of what I know of and hear about wakemakers is spot on with no issues and great customer service. I've made numerous orders with them and have always been very satisfied. like Drew said, peak of the season maybe?

Sent from this thing called tapatalk 2
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Ditto, my experience has always been good with Wakemakers.
    '08 Mobius LSV- SOLD!
    2017 Mojo Pro

Quote Originally Posted by KEH View Post
    Hey Folks

Order the X-Link system and two 1100 bags with the dual drain system on April the 19th. Have since sold my 750's and have been patiently waiting for my new gear to arrive. Two weeks after ordering, I followed up on the status of the order and was told they have the X-link, but were waiting for the bags from Fly High. A couple more calls over the last two weeks and I am told they are "on the truck" and "they should be in our next shipment" etc...

I have a couple issues:

1. If you don't have an item in stock - DON'T show it as available on your website and tell me on the phone that's what I should order. If I knew that bags weren't going to be available for a while, I wouldn't have been so quick to sell my 750's

2. If the product is going to be delayed - get me an honest answer about when it will be available for shipping. Giving me false hope doesn't make me feel any better.

Maybe I am being a bit impatient, but a month seems like a long time when the ice has finally gotten off the lakes up here and you have a boat with no ballast

Anyone else had this problem with Wakemakers?
    Hey buddy i understand your frustrations man, i agree with your point if the item is out of stock they it should be listed and or if your talking to them directly it should be presented to you.

I also understand the frustration of selling your gear and waiting on new gear.

I understand your frustrations with the waiting time.

For me Wake Makers is in my area, i see Spenser all the time and talk to him quite a bit.

i too have been having issues with the bags for the Mojo, but i can only wait as this is the WORST time to be buying, every guy in the country is trying to buy boat stuff right now as the weather is changing to nice enough to get out.

I have been on a long up hill battle with my Enzo sacs and other bags for the Mojo. This is because they are getting so many orders they are running low on stock.

Last week i had to call everyday to see if the Enzo came in, finally did but no fittings, so i had to come up with plan B.
    Got that sac, it worked so i ordered another, they were Zero Stock but truck was coming Wednesday, nothing on it, waiting on Thursday truck nothing on on it. So i had no Enzo for the Event i was in yesterday with AWS. i had to make what i had work.

What happens is Wake Makers orders stuff from Fly High, as does the dealers, and all the other ballast retailers. What happens this time a year is no different then the Ammo shortage on Hand Gun Ammo, there's a feeding frenzy and Fly High can only make so many bags and ship so many orders. So retailers, and dealers orders are backing up.

I am just as frustrated as you bro but honestly this isn't Wake Makers fault completely. They cant keep 100K of gear in stock and Hope it sells come spring, they have to keep an amount of over head they can afford in case it doesn't sell. Same reason boat dealers to more Custom boat orders then off the showroom floor, you can only keep so much overhead before you start to really lose profits.

The best thing to do in the future, pre plan your boat upgrades in the Winter, Order in Feb and you get your gear long before you need it.

Stereo Companies go through the same thing, even the dealers do, at AWS right now the shop is completely full of boats for De- Winterization, repairs, and fixing last years issues because people dont think about it till May when the sun comes back out.
    Last edited by mmandley; 05-19-2013 at 12:43 PM.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

i also ordered 1100's from them on 5/5 and got an email the next day stating they were out of stock, the email stated the item would be available to ship on 5/10, when i didnt get an email about shipping on the 10th i did call the next Monday and they were great on the phone said they have the bags and they were shipping soon, got an email that night with tracking number. i didnt have to wait long so i didnt have any frustration but i also won't sell bags unless i have replacements.....I do wish they would update their website when they are out of stock or even when you check out just to know it may be awhile.
    2008 22SSV Worlds