Thread: NVS accessories

Default NVS accessories

Anyone know if one can still buy NVS speakers accessories? I have a set of entity tower speakers and I need the adapter that plugs into the back of the speaker. If anyone knows anything about this let me know. Thanks.

John

Default NVS accessories

I believe NVS is out of business, at least that is what I read on Wakeworld I am sure. Maybe you can just get a neutrik connector? (don't have any experience with NVS or know what they look like).
    2008 Supra 21V-Currently For Sale

Quote Originally Posted by oddos2525 View Post
    Anyone know if one can still buy NVS speakers accessories? I have a set of entity tower speakers and I need the adapter that plugs into the back of the speaker. If anyone knows anything about this let me know. Thanks.

John
    Yes, sorry to say that NVS is out of business. Eminance was there choice in drivers. Other than the enclosures and mounting provisions there wasn't anything proprietary. You can probably find a matching connector at Parts Express. If not, then post a photo. I'm certain that someone will recognize it.

Yeah I recently found out they went out of business that's why I figured I'd ask if you guys knew where to still get parts. Thanks for the help.